Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 04-15-2022, 09:38 PM   #141
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Pre-ordered today. Cap from my favorite MCU movie in the perfect pose with a killer likeness. This has all I personally want. That's 2 QS pieces for me on pre-order. If they had a MCU Thor on par with the Loki likeness. Game over!
I can't wait for a 1/4 Cumberbatch Dr. Strange.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 01:19 AM   #142
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemydaGambit View Post
Very grateful Queen didnt get greedy. They could have easily made the price higher.
When statues are getting more and more outrageously priced, glad we got a break on this Cap.
Queen are really making it tough to resist, I agree. They just have to keep the paint and quality of the final products high, fingers crossed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
The GG Black Widow is one thing, but couldn?t their Cap do with an upgrade?
Harsh but fair, they really didn't do him justice after their amazing BW piece. I was even considering sideshow's strike suit cap when it came out
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 03:19 AM   #143
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrodian View Post
from derivstore?
Correct - at the moment, this was the only store in Europe carrying this. Sure it costs more (as I predicted) - but I can avoid the headache of import fees and taxes.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 06:36 PM   #144
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
The GG Black Widow is one thing, but couldn?t their Cap do with an upgrade?
Definitely. The face on the GG one pales in comparison to this one but I am at the stage of my collecting where I am winding down my purchases
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 02:22 AM   #145
PoisonPixie
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:

And the thing is I?m not sure they really do holidays. As like a lot of Asian stores they seem to operate throughout the week, emailing, preparing orders for shipping, even on Saturdays and Sundays.
Sugo are closed until Tuesday. There is a message up about it on the website. So likely won’t see this put up until Tuesday.

“Our warehouse will be closed from 15th April to 18th April to let our staff rest, relax and spend time with their loved ones.
Limited support crew will be around during business hours on Easter Monday.”
PoisonPixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 03:25 AM   #146
generalszabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Correct - at the moment, this was the only store in Europe carrying this. Sure it costs more (as I predicted) - but I can avoid the headache of import fees and taxes.
How much do they charge for shipping? Their price is 200 GBP more than specfic so I might be better off with them too
Old 04-17-2022, 03:34 AM   #147
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonPixie View Post
Sugo are closed until Tuesday. There is a message up about it on the website. So likely won?t see this put up until Tuesday.

?Our warehouse will be closed from 15th April to 18th April to let our staff rest, relax and spend time with their loved ones.
Limited support crew will be around during business hours on Easter Monday.?
I did notice that, but there were other updates made to their website for instock items on Friday/Saturday.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 06:09 AM   #148
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
How much do they charge for shipping? Their price is 200 GBP more than specfic so I might be better off with them too
That's the magic question - unfortunately, I don't know. I guess it will depend on the size and weight in the end. The benefit for me, if they ask for a crazy postage charge, I'll drive there and pick it up in person

If I was still in the UK - honestly - I'd order from SpecFiction. In both cases you're going to be "importing", and they're both going to make you pay for "international" shipping. Unless you can swing a road trip to Waterloo, there's no real benefit of choosing Derivstore over SpecFiction.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 07:19 AM   #149
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Ordered as well. Finally a proper movie version of Cap. Fingers crossed for Winter Soldier
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 08:09 AM   #150
generalszabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
That's the magic question - unfortunately, I don't know. I guess it will depend on the size and weight in the end. The benefit for me, if they ask for a crazy postage charge, I'll drive there and pick it up in person

If I was still in the UK - honestly - I'd order from SpecFiction. In both cases you're going to be "importing", and they're both going to make you pay for "international" shipping. Unless you can swing a road trip to Waterloo, there's no real benefit of choosing Derivstore over SpecFiction.
I guess, the price is already jacked up so i would have thought import fees are already accounted for. Oh well, too late to worry about that now lol