Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-16-2017, 02:59 AM   #1501
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by davi View Post
Im considering picking this up to display next to Queen of the Dead, Cleopsis and Xiall from court of the dead.

Curious if people thought that she would match thematically enough within that lineup.

I'm a little torn also because while I really do like the idea of the character(Her power, sex appeal, genre), I have not found much in terms of media around her that has really struck me as being fantastic.

Anyways any conversation welcome, Thanks!
I personally think she would fit right in with these COTD ladies.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:06 AM   #1502
QX403
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Still amazes me,i see this forum as a tool for helping each other out. Providing released information about products we are, or could be interested in. Sharing our personal collections, which in-turn help inform each other etc.. This, I will spend time doing. I will never understand why waste so much time trying to brandish the biggest epeen?

Even the comics/graphic novels? Gail Simone's volumes i did enjoy!(lately) I "plan" to display her next to well the 2nd one and ARH Medusa w/legs.
It's how forums are it brings out people who readily use the anonymity as a tool. I take the bait at times when the trolls aka the people who enjoy causing discourse because it gives them a rush or whatever enjoyment they get out of it throw it out there.

Debating things is normal on a forum, the name originated from public forums, but there is a difference between debating a topic respectfully and bringing your side and the evidence to back it and accepting if people don't believe it or have a different view and move on and people who flat out tell you you're wrong, insult you when you show evidence to the contrary and get pissed off because you don't drop your own thinking and follow them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
You do realize that you've actually called your own posting "a low maturity level"......
I've never bragged about how long I've been on a forum or tried to tell somebody my statue collection is larger than theirs.
QX403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:31 AM   #1503
OrangeCrush
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by QX403 View Post
The only person I insulted was Northernlands because of his outburst which I wholeheartedly admit to. Disagreeing with you isn't an insult it's somebody else's point of view. Adding evidence to back that up also isn't an insult it's showing my point.
As for this jack*ss comment, I own stock in a lot of companies and if an owner won't answer questions to somebody who went the length to find him then he doesn't give a sh*t about you or his buyers. Tim Cook answers emails to people who seek him out and he is CEO of the largest corporation in the world. You have no clue what you're talking about and this comment adds absolutely nothing to the debat besides negativity and I'm surprised this was even let through.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...93#post5503693

You have no clue what you're talking about, even a easy 5 second google search you could have done shows CBP protects IP rights and violations. Don't make an argument based off you're own personal beliefs with 0 proof.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...97#post5504497

I was backing you up you pr*ck. The likelihood of it being more popular is lower because the comic span a significant more amount of time and she has two costumes that are grey/silver, the cartoon was only there for a fraction of the time. Great post though, really added to the conversation.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...46#post5505246

Thats 3 right there. I am sure there are more, but I am not wasting any more of my time on this topic. My advice would be to practice what you preach as not only have I seen you insult people on multiple occassions, but I have also seen you preach about the whole using anonymity as a tool on forums and how people should respectfully debate things and not insult people. Start following your own advice and I'm sure everything will be peachy!
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:31 PM   #1504
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:39 PM   #1505
QX403

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
As for this jack*ss comment, I own stock in a lot of companies and if an owner won't answer questions to somebody who went the length to find him then he doesn't give a sh*t about you or his buyers. Tim Cook answers emails to people who seek him out and he is CEO of the largest corporation in the world. You have no clue what you're talking about and this comment adds absolutely nothing to the debat besides negativity and I'm surprised this was even let through.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...93#post5503693

You have no clue what you're talking about, even a easy 5 second google search you could have done shows CBP protects IP rights and violations. Don't make an argument based off you're own personal beliefs with 0 proof.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...97#post5504497

I was backing you up you pr*ck. The likelihood of it being more popular is lower because the comic span a significant more amount of time and she has two costumes that are grey/silver, the cartoon was only there for a fraction of the time. Great post though, really added to the conversation.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...46#post5505246

Thats 3 right there. I am sure there are more, but I am not wasting any more of my time on this topic. My advice would be to practice what you preach as not only have I seen you insult people on multiple occassions, but I have also seen you preach about the whole using anonymity as a tool on forums and how people should respectfully debate things and not insult people. Start following your own advice and I'm sure everything will be peachy!
You seem to have forgotten to show what I was responding to. But by all means show one side of it and keep beating a dead horse.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:52 PM   #1506
ukshaun
Hercules

ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:54 PM   #1507
nearmint
Phoenix

nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:07 PM   #1508
QX403

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2277.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	108096   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2284.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	108097   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2285.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	303.8 KB
ID:	108098  
Old 09-16-2017, 04:33 PM   #1509
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

lol
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 07:57 PM   #1510
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QX403 View Post
You seem to have forgotten to show what I was responding to. But by all means show one side of it and keep beating a dead horse.
To which you are still DEAD wrong, conflating the notion of guarding against the influx of unsafe products (the role of CBP) with the notion they are somehow simultaneously supposed to protect license holders. Especially on legal products sold by individuals (the entire point of that sidetracked discussion). Yet you still had to make it a personal attack.

I'm imagining you are a newly branded former poster who wouldn't wait out his ban.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote