Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-29-2019, 01:33 PM   #1511
Biggunz
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

yeah but if someone else can make a sale for you as a business wouldn't you still leave it open even though you prefer to sell it yourself?
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 01:38 PM   #1512
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I would imagine that decision fluctuates from statue to statue.

If something isn't selling all that well on P1's site then yeah, they'll send more Sideshow's way. But if 2 of the 3 of them are "Low Stock Remaining" on P1's site only a month or so after they start shipping, then they may be preferring to hold onto them and just sell themselves.

But who knows how it really works. They could make pre-arranged deals with Sideshow per piece that they'll send them X # of statues no matter what.

Anyway all of this is why I'm reluctant to play the Waitlist game like people suggest on here; I have no way of knowing how likely I am to get something I want if I do that. If I get on early enough I'll PROBABLY get it, yes. But it's impossible to know for sure.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:18 PM   #1513
Mac Collections
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Saw your review Mac, thank you for the in depth look on this amazing piece! I really appreciated you letting everyone know about the felt sticker so that the cape doesn't rub up against the back of the statue.

This piece looks great and I can't wait to get mine home! CONGRATS on getting yours Brother!
Thanks bro it's awesome, you'll be impressed! Congrats to you as well
Mac Collections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 02:05 AM   #1514
Biggunz

At price point this going statue of the year

Freeze untouchabe

But I got to hit that $1k Mark

It’s like .99

That’s the ticket

$1300
$1500
Man tough to swallow
Old 04-03-2019, 10:51 AM   #1515
nearmint
Phoenix

WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING: WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING: WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING

Multiple owners of this piece have reported waking up in the middle of the night to discover the Hush Batman missing, and only the base remaining. In all cases, a nearby window is found open. The next morning, Batman has mysteriously returned, and wanted criminals are found tied to light posts all over town.

Other owners have reported hearing the whispered words "I'm Batman!" at all hours of the day.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:02 AM   #1516
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING: WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING: WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING

Multiple owners of this piece have reported waking up in the middle of the night to discover the Hush Batman missing, and only the base remaining. In all cases, a nearby window is found open. The next morning, Batman has mysteriously returned, and wanted criminals are found tied to light posts all over town.
Lol, now I'm imagining a 1/3 Batman trying to stop me from committing a crime. I would just punt him off into the distance. I might have some trouble with mini-Supes though.
Sonic Boom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:08 PM   #1517
Biggunz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post

Other owners have reported hearing the whispered words "I'm Batman!" at all hours of the day.
Lol
Yeah a 1/3 batman kicking someone's A$$
Great vision
Old 04-03-2019, 01:10 PM   #1518
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Lol, now I'm imagining a 1/3 Batman trying to stop me from committing a crime. I would just punt him off into the distance. I might have some trouble with mini-Supes though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Lol
Yeah a 1/3 batman kicking someone's A$$
Great vision
Don't underestimate mini-Batman. It's his greatest weapon against you.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:31 PM   #1519
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Did anyone else that get this notice the figure itself being a bit wobbly? I didn't really notice it at first - I've tempted fate and left mine up while I await a response from Sideshow/P1 (longest wait I've had from them ever). Tonight I noticed that the cape was resting on top of the gargoyle's head and I did not recall it being like that when I first put it up, but it was probably always pretty close. I checked an unboxing video and their cape is pretty significantly further away from the base than mine. Besides the cape in the video seeming to sit more flush against the body where it goes in on the one in the video, I am wondering if mine also isn't leaning forward more when it shouldn't. It definitely moves forward when I let it go after the foot settles into the peg and I can move it back and forth. Were it a little more upright (which I'm guessing is where it is supposed to be), the cape would have a little more wiggle room away from the base. Going back to the struggles I had with this initially, I do think the hole may have been drilled at a slight angle and/or be a bit off center, which probably explains why I have to tilt it forward in order to get it to go in.

I'm just going to take it down. I propped up the base to help with it's stability issues, but he really seems like he is moving towards taking a nosedive on to the floor.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 12:30 PM   #1520
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

When they changed the pose to have him coming forward a bit more, I think that was the primary concern. That MAYBE it would introduce some leaning issues. But as with a lot of these statues I imagine there are very minute differences in production that for some people, could be a problem. It could also be nothing.

And STILL the product page on the two sites show the prototype version. Unreal.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote