Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 08:34 PM   #1511
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
Damn Carbon is gone. He was super helpful. Jerry I sent him an email prior to the warehouse moving, he was the lead contact person I had with locating me that evil ryu bust. I actually just sent him an email a few day ago regarding the bust but haven't heard back, obviously now I know why. Should I ask Carolyn again how the search is going or is there another contact person that may be able to help me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Carbon was someone that talked a good game but behind the scenes it was a disaster. Nothing was kept organized, incorrect replacements shipped, lots of promises to customers but never actually took action to fulfill them.

Someone is going through all Carbons unanswered emails (there are a lot) and replying, but it takes time.

Whats your case # ?
My case # is 5930.
Wow. He always seemed like he knew what he was doing. Back in August I asked about any evil ryu busts. You said email customer service. I did. About once a month I would ask for if any one found one. The always replied to me but they were busy. Few new items arrived at the warehouse, you guys were busy shipping them out, then you went to nycc, then akuma shipped, then carolyn got sick and he said he would personally look(this must have been one of those times where he talked a big game) but after everything I understood. So when you moved to the new warehouse I asked him again but never heard back.

Old 01-23-2016, 08:36 PM   #1512
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
I gotta tell ya...sometimes i wonder if its worth it.
Obviously you're getting burdened with more of the administrative side of the business than you'd like, but please keep in mind (what I assume is the majority of) customers who get your product with no problem. I look forward to thinking about your current and future statues - daily!

Old 01-23-2016, 08:53 PM   #1513
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Obviously you're getting burdened with more of the administrative side of the business than you'd like, but please keep in mind (what I assume is the majority of) customers who get your product with no problem. I look forward to thinking about your current and future statues - daily!

Thats true

For every person with a complaint there are 100 where everything went smoothly.
Old 01-23-2016, 09:11 PM   #1514
Agoniste111
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I work in the warranty/RMA/ shipping dept at my job and one thing for sure is to keep records of everything and make sure that when you start something, to finish it completely before heading to a new task. otherwise you lose track of what you need to do and end up not doing much. Gotta be extra disciplined.
Don't give it up Jerry!
Old 01-23-2016, 09:27 PM   #1515
Klear Knives

Quote:
Thats true

I'm one of the smooth transactions. I've had issues before but they were always taken care of. Had an issue with the whole Alex fiasco. It was resolved and stil went great. That's why I only collect from PopCultureShock.
1. Great owner who cares about the collectors and visits here daily to keep us in the loop.
2. High quality statues
3. Affordable prices on products
4. Great quality control.
5. Great customer service ( any issue has always been resolved)
Old 01-23-2016, 09:30 PM   #1516
Klear Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoniste111 View Post
I work in the warranty/RMA/ shipping dept at my job and one thing for sure is to keep records of everything and make sure that when you start something, to finish it completely before heading to a new task. otherwise you lose track of what you need to do and end up not doing much. Gotta be extra disciplined.
Don't give it up Jerry!
I'm the receiving manager at Costco in PA. We need to be all over the paperwork. I don't ship as much as I receive but it happens all the time. People start something and never finish. This is how you get misreceives, overages, shorts and errors. You need compitant staff to make sure things are followed through correctly.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:16 PM   #1517
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Carolyn is doing a fantastic job jerry. Keep her at all costs!
Old 01-23-2016, 10:42 PM   #1518
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Thats true

That would be nice to have that happen most of the time for us, but unfortunately that's just the case most of the time.... However, both our Balrogs we're golden! It's the good statues we get that keep us coming back !

Sarah
Old 01-24-2016, 02:41 AM   #1519
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Thank you Jerry and Wolfgang has sent me an email telling me he would ship on Monday. That's really cool and thank you so much for your input in that situation.

I just would want to be sure they will ship an EX Teela though, I really want to display Teela with shield and sword and since I have been only purchasing EX releases from you, they EX releases rock so much !

Thanks again and I will post here when the problem will be solved.
I came here to complain, sorry for having done that, but I won't forget to let everybody know when everything will be solved.

case # 8644
Old 01-24-2016, 11:24 AM   #1520
The Co11ector
Birdman
Adamantium Member

Why not eliminate PO transfers to lighten the workload?
Closed Thread