Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 09-24-2015, 10:22 AM   #1551
king_marvel
The Herculoids

Dreamwalker,

Will we still be getting MCU busts or has the bust line been scrapped to do the Collectors Gallery line?
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:21 PM   #1552
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
Hi Dreamwalker,

Any chance your new 1/7 line could expand to other sold out statues like the 300 Artemisia piece? Also, are you able to say if the Walking Dead statues may be part of this line eventually?
Dont know if we will continue to pursue production of the 300 line. We might but we are focused on starwars and working on the war craft movie. As for the Walking Dead statues it has yet to be approved but we do have prototypes lined up for this line. first one being michonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by RELStuart View Post
I have Winter Soldier 1/4th scale Cap coming. I would LOVE to have the Winter Soldier/Bucky to go with him. I know several other folks that would buy one too. I don't think there is any other 1/4th statues of him out there and only a couple 1/6th (Bowen and then a diorama thing from Koto IIRC).
I would too ! If you get more then a couple hundred people rallied with money in hand then we could probably make a good proposal to the production team to get that thing made. I would love to see that thing produced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
When is the capt 1/4 due to ship?
Its already out . Shoot me an email if you bought it directly from us and it hasnt shipped out yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_marvel View Post
Dreamwalker,

Will we still be getting MCU busts or has the bust line been scrapped to do the Collectors Gallery line?
Marvel Comic Universe ? Yes we will continue to Marvel comic universe busts and statues. We have a bunch of dead pool pieces in the works that you should be seeing possibly by the beginning of next year .

Product development is kinda like a slinky . Some times its heavy star wars , then it moves to jumbos and then marvel and then walking dead etc...
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:39 PM   #1553
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Can we expect some Mini Busts based on characters from Star Wars The Force Awakens anytime soon?
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:40 PM   #1554
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Dont know if we will continue to pursue production of the 300 line. We might but we are focused on starwars and working on the war craft movie. As for the Walking Dead statues it has yet to be approved but we do have prototypes lined up for this line. first one being michonne
Thanks for the response, Dreamwalker. If you all could find a way to make that happen for Artemisia, you'd have at least one happy fan out there.

Thanks for the info about the WD line. I hope the approval process goes well.

I'm very intrigued about your Warcraft movie plans. Are you able to say what kind of products they will be yet?
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:43 PM   #1555
king_marvel
The Herculoids

Quote:

Marvel Comic Universe ? Yes we will continue to Marvel comic universe busts and statues. We have a bunch of dead pool pieces in the works that you should be seeing possibly by the beginning of next year .

Product development is kinda like a slinky . Some times its heavy star wars , then it moves to jumbos and then marvel and then walking dead etc...
MCU=Marvel Cinematic Universe, the movies and tv shows!
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 05:28 PM   #1556
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Can we expect some Mini Busts based on characters from Star Wars The Force Awakens anytime soon?
We have the license . We are making product for TFA . We'll be producing something that we are very good at. Cant say much more than that .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
Thanks for the response, Dreamwalker. If you all could find a way to make that happen for Artemisia, you'd have at least one happy fan out there.

Thanks for the info about the WD line. I hope the approval process goes well.

I'm very intrigued about your Warcraft movie plans. Are you able to say what kind of products they will be yet?
Thanks appreciate it . i'll give you more info as soon as i get the go ahead to talk about it in greater detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_marvel View Post
MCU=Marvel Cinematic Universe, the movies and tv shows!
Currently we will be pumping out a couple collector gallery statues. Once other movies start coming out we might have a few plans for mini busts.
Old 09-25-2015, 07:27 PM   #1557
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:

Oh man do you have a 1/4 Deadpool planned?? From the movie even?

Also we NEED a 1/4 Scarlet Witch from Age of Ultron or Civil War.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:48 PM   #1558
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Oh man do you have a 1/4 Deadpool planned?? From the movie even?

Also we NEED a 1/4 Scarlet Witch from Age of Ultron or Civil War.
I would love one ! I think we might need to start a petition I'll forward both requests to the production team.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:13 AM   #1559
Shadowaffinity
Doh!

Any idea when we may see the Morgan TWD bust go up for order? And can we expect any Force awakens peaks before the movie or will it be next year?
Shadowaffinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 12:16 PM   #1560
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowaffinity View Post
Any idea when we may see the Morgan TWD bust go up for order? And can we expect any Force awakens peaks before the movie or will it be next year?
Morgan should be going up pretty soon. Maybe next month. I know its in final approval stages for paint.

A few TFA should be appearing before the end of the year.