Sup Frankie!!!!
dablkpnther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #1572
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post

I think they know it's all bull...lol

It's what 2 weeks before Christmas and My son somehow got me to Take him to Toys R us this weekend.
Looks like the lil one is mastering his pimp game craft already. He knows who's holding the purse strings so he's using his charms on ole Frankie to run his toy errands for him. lol. Heck he prolly know what he wants for Christmas.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:45 PM   #1573
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by dablkpnther View Post
Sup Frankie!!!!
DRE!!!

What's Good Bro!
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #1574
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Looks like the lil one is mastering his pimp game craft already. He knows who's holding the purse strings so he's using his charms on ole Frankie to run his toy errands for him. lol. Heck he prolly know what he wants for Christmas.
He had a big list..lol and we got most of it..

Alot of Imaginext Batman Stuff...So for me that was a no brainer..Got him basically every character from that line and the Marvel line..Along with the Batcave and Spidey Vs Lizard playset. And alot of other things... For a 5yr old he did pretty damn good this year..LOL
Old 12-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #1575
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Quote:
DRE!!!

What's Good Bro!
Trying to sane bro. Can't wait til the holidays are over. Pockets are hurting right about now. lol. How about you? How's the family? Btw, do you still have family here on the island? If so, I hope they were not affected by the hurricane?
Old 12-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #1576
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Quote:
He had a big list..lol and we got most of it..

Alot of Imaginext Batman Stuff...So for me that was a no brainer..Got him basically every character from that line and the Marvel line..Along with the Batcave and Spidey Vs Lizard playset. And alot of other things... For a 5yr old he did pretty damn good this year..LOL
They always do Frankie, they always do. If it's not Christmas it's their birthdays that these kids always make out like a bandit with us. lol.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #1577
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Trying to sane bro. Can't wait til the holidays are over. Pockets are hurting right about now. lol. How about you? How's the family? Btw, do you still have family here on the island? If so, I hope they were not affected by the hurricane?
I hear ya...
Yeah Luckily family is basically in the Center of the Island but the Mall Area...Just some downed trees and loss of Power...
Was there 3 weeks ago down by Midland Ave to drop off some Donations....DAMN!!! I never in my life seen so much Damage, and I was Downtown on 9/11 so that's saying something. It was really sad to see bro.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #1578
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Quote:
I hear ya...
Yeah Luckily family is basically in the Center of the Island but the Mall Area...Just some downed trees and loss of Power...
Was there 3 weeks ago down by Midland Ave to drop off some Donations....DAMN!!! I never in my life seen so much Damage, and I was Downtown on 9/11 so that's saying something. It was really sad to see bro.
I know, it's crazy. Never seen anything like it. I haven't seen any of the devastation up close in person but I heard quite a few stories and I know I couple of people displaced by the storm. I even seen the tanker over there in the Clifton section whenever I pass that way to go to work. They have since removed the boat from over there. The sad part is the storm hit us close to home. My wife's friend daughter died during the storm. She got electrocuted by a live wire while taking pictures outside of her home. She was one of the many victims that perished when the hurricane hit. My kids were shaken up by the news but their okay. Just a another sober reminder how life is sometimes. Man enough of this talk are you treating yourself to anything for Christmas?
Old 12-13-2012, 02:20 PM   #1579
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
I know, it's crazy. Never seen anything like it. I haven't seen any of the devastation up close in person but I heard quite a few stories and I know I couple of people displaced by the storm. I even seen the tanker over there in the Clifton section whenever I pass that way to go to work. They have since removed the boat from over there. The sad part is the storm hit us close to home. My wife's friend daughter died during the storm. She got electrocuted by a live wire while taking pictures outside of her home. She was one of the many victims that perished when the hurricane hit. My kids were shaken up by the news but their okay. Just a another sober reminder how life is sometimes. Man enough of this talk are treating yourself to anything for Christmas?
That sucks sorry to hear that ....

Nah nothing really for me..Grabbed a couple of Games for Xbox and a Few movies...But not looking for anything. I am still trying to talk my wife into us Trading in my Jeep for Something else soon...SO does that count...LOL
Old 12-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #1580
dablkpnther
The Secret Six

Aiight peeps, I gotta Christmas project that I have to work on for my kids. I'll talk to you hookers later.

Later Ed, later Frankie.