Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 04-19-2016, 09:55 PM   #1611
ChrisLikesDinos
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
I cannot wait to see this fully assembled and painted!
ChrisLikesDinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:23 PM   #1612
thx217
Ultimates

We want names! Who's been giving out constant negativity and destructive criticism?

Seriously though...I gladly provided my most prized JP pieces for Chronicle without asking anything in return simply because I TRUSTED and know Chronicle can deliver great collectibles based on my experience/purchase of their ED-209 and Cain.

For those who know me knows sharing is what I do here and I know that EVERYONE would love and can finally have some solid JP stuff in their collections after all these years. Provided "judgments", if you call it that that no one(I was literally waiting to see if someone will say that "YO! What the heck?! That's a female paint job on a male T-Rex!" but to my surprise, the only reaction I saw was "loved it", "so mine" etc...) saw or even know. What are the chances that 1/5 T-Rex is still what it used to be if people like me didn't started the conversation? Trust me, I've been pushing as much info as a collector can to Chronicle about JP stuff that actually matters, because I know what I see/saw and talking about, not just "seems".
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:57 PM   #1613
Hunter22
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
We want names! Who's been giving out constant negativity and destructive criticism?

Seriously though...I gladly provided my most prized JP pieces for Chronicle without asking anything in return simply because I TRUSTED and know Chronicle can deliver great collectibles based on my experience/purchase of their ED-209 and Cain.

For those who know me knows sharing is what I do here and I know that EVERYONE would love and can finally have some solid JP stuff in their collections after all these years. Provided "judgments", if you call it that that no one(I was literally waiting to see if someone will say that "YO! What the heck?! That's a female paint job on a male T-Rex!" but to my surprise, the only reaction I saw was "loved it", "so mine" etc...) saw or even know. What are the chances that 1/5 T-Rex is still what it used to be if people like me didn't started the conversation? Trust me, I've been pushing as much info as a collector can to Chronicle about JP stuff that actually matters, because I know what I see/saw and talking about, not just "seems".
I'm not going to go on a witch hunt and look for names lol

But in all seriousness: thank you from another hardcore fan and Jurassic Park collector.

Didn't mean to make it appear as if "seems" was undermine my respect for your thoroughness and impact on this line.

A lot of visitors on here probably aren't even registered, but will still buy the products and they owe some of the fans and contributors here a special thanks.

I am equally excited to see the Dr. Grant and Owen 1:6 scale figures. I'd love to see some more 1:6 characters down the line (Ex. Ian Malcolm).

3-4 pieces a year makes sense though for Jurassic. My wallet can only become so empty.
Hunter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:36 AM   #1614
thx217
Ultimates

My pleasure and I don't mind what you posted at all as I was more surprised by Paul's response to my already carefully worded question. Pulled the pics and all...
Old 04-20-2016, 06:18 AM   #1615
tidus
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
What are the chances that 1/5 T-Rex is still what it used to be if people like me didn't started the conversation?
Do you think it's still happening? I don't want to purchase the bust to see the whole statue up for preorder later.

Maybe they could release a headless version for those that already own the bust, though I don't know how that would be properly assembled.
tidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:08 AM   #1616
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

There is detail on every inch of this piece, the camera washes it out slightly due to it being small.

Direct overlays:

The original print...

Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:44 AM   #1617
daz1999
Mephisto

The wait was worth it , thanks for the pics!
Still can't believe this is finally getting made, and I can't think of a better company to tackle it either.
daz1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:22 PM   #1618
thx217
Ultimates

Can't wait for the full reveal and PO!!
Old 04-20-2016, 01:03 PM   #1619
SONICobra
Batman

I think it looks pretty awesome so far
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:17 PM   #1620
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
This piece has been through three layers of approvals with Universal, please don't judge this piece based on a few cell phone pics.

I need to remember to only show finished photos.
Speaking of approvals. Did you got the chance to get some references off of this 1/5 full size the Amblin office?

https://www.facebook.com/thebfgmovie...2%3A%22R%22%7D