Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 08-24-2016, 03:49 PM   #1651
MIKA28
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I'm disappointed management prototypez, all the promises are not kept ...
MIKA28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:58 PM   #1652
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfoghorn View Post
Looks awesome !!
Will you be at NYCC this year???
If so will there be a piece besides Ryu there?

Thanks
Erick will not be attending NYCC Comic-Con.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 05:04 PM   #1653
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKA28 View Post
What promises are you referring to? Can you explain please?

Thanks.

I will answer your question if you explain what ones you are referring to.

Thank you.
Old 08-24-2016, 05:10 PM   #1654
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear this, is there a problem ? And how can we help improve this ?
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 06:03 PM   #1655
MIKA28
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

several promises:
- to sell as prototypez studios.com , because the margins for each statue is too low.
- the extension of pre-order period, you promised to finish on 21 August. is some other broken promises.
damage, but it's nothing.
MIKA28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 06:17 PM   #1656
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
several promises:
- to sell as prototypez studios.com , because the margins for each statue is too low.
- the extension of pre-order period, you promised to finish on 21 August. is some other broken promises.
damage, but it's nothing.
Please be aware we are a very small company, we are not big by any means, the company is comprised of just myself and Glenn.
Yes this is true, we have a small margin and we are selling directly as much as possible, sales via retailers is not big, we are also limiting sales to to retailers, also our discount to them is not big either, they understand we cannot give them a huge discount.

Also I specifically mentioned that the pre-order period would be 4-6 weeks due to the fact we are small and we need to gather as many orders as possible. Also we are about to open Asia as a territory, and we need the extra time, we cannot fight Capcom on things that are required of us, please understand this.

And to top it all off we are doing what no other company seems to be doing, trying to open a warehouse in Europe to fulfill our shipping from there so it costs less to people in Europe, same for Asia. Same for people in the Americas, we are trying our best to please everyone.

However we also have orders to fulfill and payment to make to Capcom and the reality is we didn't sell enough on our own to be able to fulfill our promise to them.
Also we are NOT making the ES more than 800 as promised. If anything with retailers and Asia we may only make 500-700 max.
So please do not worry we are not changing the edition limit size at all.

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 08-24-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 06:21 PM   #1657
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
I think its great BBTS will sell products maybe it will lower the costs of these pieces.

As long as we can get some kind of discount buying directly from PrototypeZ, it should be ok.
As you may be aware or not, I am flying to China to sign all statues bought directly through our site.
It may not be much for now, but since we are getting started as company we cannot afford to give discounts.
However people that buy through us will get the lower editions sizes, as you can see we waited almost a month to go to retailers thus giving direct website buyers the opportunity to get a lower number.

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 08-24-2016 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 06:24 PM   #1658
actionjackson83
Midnighter

only greedy collectors would be disappointed that you struck a deal to sell to one of the largest online retailers in the US. You don't need to respond to that troll bait right there Erick. Do what you have to do to survive as a small company man ---- the haters. They're not the ones that have to worry about cost overruns, and expenses at the end of the day but you do, so keep doing what you need to do to keep the company afloat. I look forward to you being able to finish this line.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 06:29 PM   #1659
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
only greedy pissant collectors would be dissapointed that you struck a deal to sell to one of the largest online retailers in the US. You don't need to respond to that troll bait right there Erick. Do what you have to do to survive as a small company man ---- the haters.
Brother we are not changing the limit which is 800 but I am also sure we may only sell around 500 or so total including evil Ryu, honestly that is very low for the industry standard.

We are just trying to survive within the parameters of the promise I made of not making more than 800 because more than that would mean longer wait times and tougher QC because I do not want to make extra money by selling obviously a higher number and on top of that lose quality... I won't do that.

All in all I think people should be happy that such a low edition is being made. We will have the numbers soon, but we have to allow Asia to buy as well, it is a deal with Capcom, and we have to follow rules as well.

For Akuma we will only do 4 weeks as by then everything will be set up world wide so no point in making the preorders for 6 weeks or more.
I hope people can understand we are doing everything we can to keep things low, but also trying to survive, we cannot survive with just wrong 150 evil Ryu's... not possible.
Old 08-24-2016, 06:31 PM   #1660
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEVampersand View Post
ES was officially set on the 21st, right? Any update from Erick and company?
The cutt off will be 6 weeks after the 21st, so about mid September.