Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 08-26-2016, 02:30 AM   #1681
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I just want to see the first 12 world warriors first which could be done in less than 4 years if your company plans to follow the 4 a year goal.

If Im wrong I apologize, but werent the unassembled kits supposed to eventually release these 17 characters and over time things changed. Stuff happens.

Things just happen over time, you've provided your talents to xm too before I remember. I wouldnt want to see delays because you have so many projects.

I just would like to see these characters made and have a consistent look to them. I would hope you could sculpt all of them. That was the problem with pcs pieces for me. Older pieces looked dated or different due to different artists.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 02:49 AM   #1682
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
I just want to see the first 12 world warriors first which could be done in less than 4 years if your company plans to follow the 4 a year goal.

If Im wrong I apologize, but werent the unassembled kits supposed to eventually release these 17 characters and over time things changed. Stuff happens.

Things just happen over time, you've provided your talents to xm too before I remember. I wouldnt want to see delays because you have so many projects.

I just would like to see these characters made and have a consistent look to them. I would hope you could sculpt all of them. That was the problem with pcs pieces for me. Older pieces looked dated or different due to different artists.
No worries man no hard feelings, plus you are right.
The issue has always been I do freelance, however this is my baby, this is different. These are the big leagues and if that means I have to quit freelance then fine.
Also I can always delegate some freelance work to others, and that is actually what I do these days.
No worries I cannot say much for now bit we are doing other categories and licenses aside from these
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 03:40 AM   #1683
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
The issue has always been I do freelance, however this is my baby, this is different. These are the big leagues and if that means I have to quit freelance then fine.
Also I can always delegate some freelance work to others, and that is actually what I do these days.
No worries I cannot say much for now bit we are doing other categories and licenses aside from these
That's right! Jeezus...I keep forgetting... you got Marvel...I'm in trouble.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 06:00 AM   #1684
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Eric, I am just been curious, but have you guys already set up the release list of all 12?

I have studied bit of marketing and I am trying to help here, but It Wouldn't be better If now that You have decided for Ryu and Akuma,both people's first choice, created enough admirers, go more the players that You would not find many options? I know a lot of people that would like a Bison, Sagat, Dhalsim ..., because when it comes to SF it always Chun Li, Cammy, Ryu and Akuma.

I agree when bro said that PCS has old very bad, first statues look very odd nowadays, so 4-5 years It's a good number.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 08:07 AM   #1685
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

I hardly post in this section but I always keep my eyes on it. Today, I want to share my thoughts.

I understand the fear of many here. Some of you are still skeptical about the future of this line; some of you are finding it to be a bit slow; some of you would like to see some progress before bitting the bullet; etc. The truth of the matter is that everyone is afraid of the unknown. Certainly, there is a lot to worry about.

Now, as a follower and admirer of Erick for years, I have come to know his strengths and weaknesses as an artist and as a business man. He is no perfect by any means, but he is truly passionate about his work. Not only that, he manages or at least attempts to communicate with his fanbase. He listens and he cares. Not many artists and companies in this industry can say the same.

As in any business venture, there are highs and there are lows. There is a gamble to be made. There is a symbiotic relationship developed between the company and its clients. Some businesses fall flat even with the best intentions. Some take off without much effort. In the end, producers and consumers are in the same boat and they need each other to make it through. You cannot conquer Rome without an army.

This brings me to my point. How can we expect for Erick to succeed and to create for us if we are not willing to commit to his dream? How can we make a request for him to complete a collectible line without even investing in his initial products? How can we ask him to put his freelance work aside, the main means on which he provides for his family, just to concentrate in our plans? I understand the fear. I feel it too. But in the end, there are no guarantees in life. Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. Success is not made out of good wishes. It is made out of hard work and the right support system. As as producer, Erick has the first part under control. Now as consumers, it is our turn to give him the support that he needs. Otherwise, his failure and the failure of PrototypeZ will be ours.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 12:06 PM   #1686
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Sarri View Post
I hardly post in this section but I always keep my eyes on it. Today, I want to share my thoughts.

I understand the fear of many here. Some of you are still skeptical about the future of this line; some of you are finding it to be a bit slow; some of you would like to see some progress before bitting the bullet; etc. The truth of the matter is that everyone is afraid of the unknown. Certainly, there is a lot to worry about.

Now, as a follower and admirer of Erick for years, I have come to know his strengths and weaknesses as an artist and as a business man. He is no perfect by any means, but he is truly passionate about his work. Not only that, he manages or at least attempts to communicate with his fanbase. He listens and he cares. Not many artists and companies in this industry can say the same.

As in any business venture, there are highs and there are lows. There is a gamble to be made. There is a symbiotic relationship developed between the company and its clients. Some businesses fall flat even with the best intentions. Some take off without much effort. In the end, producers and consumers are in the same boat and they need each other to make it through. You cannot conquer Rome without an army.

This brings me to my point. How can we expect for Erick to succeed and to create for us if we are not willing to commit to his dream? How can we make a request for him to complete a collectible line without even investing in his initial products? How can we ask him to put his freelance work aside, the main means on which he provides for his family, just to concentrate in our plans? I understand the fear. I feel it too. But in the end, there are no guarantees in life. Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. Success is not made out of good wishes. It is made out of hard work and the right support system. As as producer, Erick has the first part under control. Now as consumers, it is our turn to give him the support that he needs. Otherwise, his failure and the failure of PrototypeZ will be ours.
You made some really great points about everything in your words JP, thanks for sharing your input.

To everyone as well, everyone is free to express their opinions and voice them here on the fourms.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 05:13 PM   #1687
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

i just want a 1/4 ken next to go with my ryu
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 10:04 PM   #1688
Mqhuynh
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Is there a way to pay my second installment for Ryu via paypal?
Mqhuynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 12:11 AM   #1689
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mqhuynh View Post
Is there a way to pay my second installment for Ryu via paypal?
Not just yet, Erick will send out a mass email to everyone when you can pay your second installment via PayPal.
Old 08-27-2016, 12:12 AM   #1690
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
i just want a 1/4 ken next to go with my ryu
Don't worry, you will.