Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 12-26-2004, 07:43 AM   #161
trigulater127
Doh!

hey, i just got this game for xmas, and i think it's really sweet. However, I recently ran into a problem. I may have missed out on a flashback mission....specifically the juggernaut one. It was so weird everytime i started the mission, after fighting him for a bit, the whole screen would go green and only have background music play. Finally, i decided to just play the next mission and come back later. however, now when i talk to beast he still says that line about "juggernaut had murder on his mind" or w/e, however the game doesn't ask if i wanna play the mission I saw earlier on this post someone with a similar problem, if he/she or anyone else knows how to fix this problem, or knows of a way to access flashbacks other than by talking to the xmen characters PLEASE tell me, this is really making me mad that i may have missed such a cool part of the game. Thanks!
trigulater127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 11:12 AM   #162
abarron
Batman

I didn't get this for christmas but was gonna get it in the january sales until my PS2 died on me Christmas day while watching Dvd's so now i have the extended edition of return of the king and no DVD player to watch it on

Anyone else had problems with their PS2s?? Mine just stopped reading disc and thats all it does at the browser screen. It just sits there making a load of noise and saying "reading disc" but nothing else
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 05:08 PM   #163
trigulater127
Doh!

dude, mine did the same thing for a while, i think there may still be something a bit wrong with it, but it's working fine now. I can't think of anything i really did BUT i did do one thing, which will sound odd. just like blowing dust out of a video game, u should do that to ps2 BUT do not literally blow the dust, that could get it further into the system and cause damage. Instead...and this will sound weird, stick a vacuum up to the side of it and get all the dust out. If u look at the front there's a grate thing and i bet u have dust buildup there
i just vacuumed the whole thing, obviously be careful not to damage your system though depending upon how your vacuum works. Try that out and tell me if it helps! Again, anyone know the solution to my juggernaut flashback problem????
trigulater127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 11:48 PM   #164
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I am on my 9th play through of this game, I love it.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 11:33 PM   #165
StuckedInMasterMoldPart
Doh!

hey, i'm playing the game game again. but i'm stucked in the haarp facility. how do i find the card that unlocks the locked door?
StuckedInMasterMoldPart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 11:55 PM   #166
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I don't remember the Harp facility but all key cards are droped by the people you kill. It will be Red in color.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 12:55 AM   #167
StuckedInMasterMoldPart
Doh!

thanks!
StuckedInMasterMoldPart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 02:48 PM   #168
MMMMRitz
Kindly Asked To Leave

my ps2 is a pos and died out on me a while ago. I can only play certain PS2 games (none with the blue underside), it doesnt play ANYS PS1 games or dvds...it blows....
MMMMRitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 12:06 PM   #169
oxgambit
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I got a new XBox for Xmas and found out that I could not transfer over my saved X-Men games so I have to start all over from the beginning.
oxgambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 12:27 PM   #170
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMMRitz
my ps2 is a pos and died out on me a while ago. I can only play certain PS2 games (none with the blue underside), it doesnt play ANYS PS1 games or dvds...it blows....
My PS2 died also it wont read any discs PS2 games or DVD's at all.
It just sits at the Browser screen saying reading disc and making a lot of noise
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote