Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
That base gives no f's about space.
LMAOOOOO!! So true
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:32 AM   #162
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Wonder how this Batman would look with Hush Ivy. I think I like this Batman a lot more than the Hush Batman.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:40 AM   #163
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Wonder how this Batman would look with Hush Ivy. I think I like this Batman a lot more than the Hush Batman.
Yeah I like this one more than the Hush Batman too, but I'm pretty sure I'll still get it as I most definitely plan on getting Hush Catwoman and Superman. Plus I fully plan on getting DKR Superman and the Armored Batman. They're all just so, so good and I can't feel like I can choose 1 over the other.

Sigh.....guess I'm glad I don't have a ton of other statues so I'll be ok with space with all these 1:3's.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:49 AM   #164
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
That base gives no f's about space.
i think thats the P1 company position statement
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 12:07 PM   #165
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Yeah I like this one more than the Hush Batman too, but I'm pretty sure I'll still get it as I most definitely plan on getting Hush Catwoman and Superman. Plus I fully plan on getting DKR Superman and the Armored Batman. They're all just so, so good and I can't feel like I can choose 1 over the other.

Sigh.....guess I'm glad I don't have a ton of other statues so I'll be ok with space with all these 1:3's.
Yeah, some of these pieces really make me want to order. This Batman, Hush Ivy and that new Harley Quinn. I just love all three, but I don't currently own any 1/3.
Old 10-19-2018, 12:11 PM   #166
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Yeah, some of these pieces really make me want to order. This Batman, Hush Ivy and that new Harley Quinn. I just love all three, but I don't currently own any 1/3.
no time like the present my man, the next batman will probably be $1300
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 12:13 PM   #167
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
I've only got 1 now (the black DKR Batman) and after I got that, all my other statues just seem to pale in comparison. I mean I've only got like 6 total statues but still I just like it so, so much more than the others. Batman is by far my favorite character though so that obviously has something to do with it.

But yeah P1's 1:3 statues are just amazing, they do great work. But they're definitely huge and can be difficult to make work depending on your personal collection/setup. That Harley is really cool and that base, just insane lol. That's a P1 staple. I personally have no problem with it, I say make them all as epic as you want. I get that they can be difficult for people to display. I personally would rather have ~10 larger statues that I absolutely love of my favorite characters than ~20+ 1:4, but that's why we have options.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 12:40 PM   #168
BLADES OF STEAL
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Have to decide if I want to sell the original. I was never a big fan of the pose where he’s just standing there slumped over.
BLADES OF STEAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:29 PM   #169
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Jump on board the 1/3 Scale Train Northern. I know it's a difficult decision to make because of the size differences and the amount of space they take but I own 2 with 5 still on PO (about to be 6 with the TDK III) and I have to admit, the details and the presence of these Prime 1 1/3 Scales are simply AMAZING!

I hope you can find that ONE 1/3 Scale you can't live without someday and eventually pick it up.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:41 PM   #170
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Jump on board the 1/3 Scale Train Northern. I know it's a difficult decision to make because of the size differences and the amount of space they take but I own 2 with 5 still on PO (about to be 6 with the TDK III) and I have to admit, the details and the presence of these Prime 1 1/3 Scales are simply AMAZING!

I hope you can find that ONE 1/3 Scale you can't live without someday and eventually pick it up.
That would be a 1/3 Prime 1 fully sculpted Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman with a face that actually looks like MP (unlike the SS PF).

I might order a few of these pieces. That Hush Ivy is one of the most amazing pieces I've ever seen, and the best Ivy ever produced.