Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-24-2016, 11:56 PM   #161
trav99ss
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkilroy2 View Post
I would agree with you. Despite some minor complaints that I had overall I love it! A little touch up and it will be good as gold. Glad you like yours as well! What set up did you go with?
I went with the Cape, Sword instead of the Axe and the only decapitated head is the one she is holding. Didn't care for the pile of heads look. I did use the axe in the stump, cut off hand with the sword and the crow. I really like just the crow without the heads, think it looks pretty cool that way.
trav99ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 03:28 PM   #162
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

It's awesome that there are so many ways to customize this piece. I can't wait for mine to arrive.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:20 PM   #163
The13thWarlock

So my Arhian came in today... Here are my thoughts as I unpacked her:

I took out the base first. I'm super impressed already. It's a really cool mix of wild outdoors and cross thatched brick. The detailing around the base with the skulls is extra cool as well. Loving it so far.

Pulled the body out... No damage. So I'm happy about that. Fitting her onto the base as a bit of a struggle. Nipples are a very realistic tan/brown. I say without reservation, the best ARH nipples to date on any of my statues. The whole thing is super well packed with foam. They are going above and beyond to protect these things during shipping.

This sort of works against them with the second belt which is already fitted on the body and wrapped in plastic and tapped. It was a nightmare to get undone. I suggest having a pair of scissors handy as well as a girl with small hands and long nails. If this belt is removable, I sure dont know how to remove it.

Two hand options... Of course I have to go with the one that's holding the head. It's heavy as hell and I was concerned about the magnet, but it seems to be holding just fine. Really nice paint work on this head. (After it was assembled and against my better judgement, which I look back on now as stupid... I moved the statue without taking the heavy head holding hand off and the magnet still held. Not something I would do again, but I'm more impressed/grateful to this magnet)

In the other hand I put the sword. The axe was cool but there is already an axe for the tree stump and there is an empty scabbard for the sword that clips to her belt. There are really a ton of options for this piece. Like boarder line ridiculous how many ways you can display her.

Both heads looked great. In the end, I went with the cloak. I already have Arhian 1 so the cape sets this statue apart from that one. More to the point though... It's just really bad a$$!!! Fit on like a glove and magnets held like crazy.

I used all the stuff on the base they put in. It wasn't my original intention, but it was just too cool to leave off. Is the sculpt on the three severed heads great? Not so much but it's not bad considered it's three severed heads. There is a cut off hand and bloody sword that sits on the bas that's also cool. And if you don't want to use them, the holes are not so noticeable.

As for the chest coverings, they stayed in the plastic. Can't comment on them.

Overall I love this piece. Definitely one of my favorites and well beyond my expectations. If I was going to complain about anything, it would be how it fits in the base, but that's a minor thing that you really have to be up on and at the right angle to notice. I'm also not a fan of the fit and placement of the axe in the stump.

Thanks Arahom and thanks Ehren for this awesome addition to my collection!!! And great work on all the additional options and accessories that came with her!!!
Old 09-30-2016, 09:47 AM   #164
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
So my Arhian came in today... Here are my thoughts as I unpacked her:

I took out the base first. I'm super impressed already. It's a really cool mix of wild outdoors and cross thatched brick. The detailing around the base with the skulls is extra cool as well. Loving it so far.

Pulled the body out... No damage. So I'm happy about that. Fitting her onto the base as a bit of a struggle. Nipples are a very realistic tan/brown. I say without reservation, the best ARH nipples to date on any of my statues. The whole thing is super well packed with foam. They are going above and beyond to protect these things during shipping.

This sort of works against them with the second belt which is already fitted on the body and wrapped in plastic and tapped. It was a nightmare to get undone. I suggest having a pair of scissors handy as well as a girl with small hands and long nails. If this belt is removable, I sure dont know how to remove it.

Two hand options... Of course I have to go with the one that's holding the head. It's heavy as hell and I was concerned about the magnet, but it seems to be holding just fine. Really nice paint work on this head. (After it was assembled and against my better judgement, which I look back on now as stupid... I moved the statue without taking the heavy head holding hand off and the magnet still held. Not something I would do again, but I'm more impressed/grateful to this magnet)

In the other hand I put the sword. The axe was cool but there is already an axe for the tree stump and there is an empty scabbard for the sword that clips to her belt. There are really a ton of options for this piece. Like boarder line ridiculous how many ways you can display her.

Both heads looked great. In the end, I went with the cloak. I already have Arhian 1 so the cape sets this statue apart from that one. More to the point though... It's just really bad a$$!!! Fit on like a glove and magnets held like crazy.

I used all the stuff on the base they put in. It wasn't my original intention, but it was just too cool to leave off. Is the sculpt on the three severed heads great? Not so much but it's not bad considered it's three severed heads. There is a cut off hand and bloody sword that sits on the bas that's also cool. And if you don't want to use them, the holes are not so noticeable.

As for the chest coverings, they stayed in the plastic. Can't comment on them.

Overall I love this piece. Definitely one of my favorites and well beyond my expectations. If I was going to complain about anything, it would be how it fits in the base, but that's a minor thing that you really have to be up on and at the right angle to notice. I'm also not a fan of the fit and placement of the axe in the stump.

Thanks Arahom and thanks Ehren for this awesome addition to my collection!!! And great work on all the additional options and accessories that came with her!!!
no pics?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 12:03 PM   #165
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
no pics?
No... I didn't take any yet
Old 09-30-2016, 08:00 PM   #166
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
No... I didn't take any yet
less talk more action! show that hottie! I want close ups!
Old 09-30-2016, 09:35 PM   #167
The13thWarlock

Here is a quick pic...

Old 09-30-2016, 11:21 PM   #168
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

she looks awesome! congrats warlock!
Old 10-01-2016, 12:59 AM   #169
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Here is a quick pic...

Not nearly a clear enough image of her nipples.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 02:17 AM   #170
SAB380
The X-Men

I'm happy the nipples are to your satisfaction.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote