Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 07:56 PM   #1711
shin3000
Shadowhawk

Cancellation of a delayed item

Hi Jerry, I spoke to one of your staff on the phone about cancelling my Raiden PO because it's been delayed for quite a while and I have decided to stop collecting MK stuff and just focus on Street Fighter... He told me to email and you guys would take care of it for me... However after I emailed I received a reply that there would be a $90 penalty unless you say otherwise.... I am pretty sure I've read before that there wouldn't be any penalty from cancelling a delayed PO? Can you please clarify and help? The email was sent from hraqian@gmail.com and there is no case # assigned. Many thanks!
Old 06-23-2016, 06:51 AM   #1712
thepurist
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi there. I've made my very 1st PCS pre-order a few months ago but unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I won't be able to keep the item. I was told 1st time customers can get the NRD back as a courtesy. Can you please confirm whether this is possible ? Thanks.
Old 06-23-2016, 07:09 AM   #1713
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepurist View Post
Hi there. I've made my very 1st PCS pre-order a few months ago but unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I won't be able to keep the item. I was told 1st time customers can get the NRD back as a courtesy. Can you please confirm whether this is possible ? Thanks.
There is a 30 day window in which you can get the NRD back.
Maybe you can sell the PO so you don't lose you're NRD
Old 06-23-2016, 03:34 PM   #1714
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin3000 View Post
Hi Jerry, I spoke to one of your staff on the phone about cancelling my Raiden PO because it's been delayed for quite a while and I have decided to stop collecting MK stuff and just focus on Street Fighter... He told me to email and you guys would take care of it for me... However after I emailed I received a reply that there would be a $90 penalty unless you say otherwise.... I am pretty sure I've read before that there wouldn't be any penalty from cancelling a delayed PO? Can you please clarify and help? The email was sent from hraqian@gmail.com and there is no case # assigned. Many thanks!
Hello!

Our policy is that after 30 Days from purchase, you do not receive your NRD if you cancel. Delays do not constitute full refunds UNLESS an email from Jerry is sent to collectors stating otherwise for that specific statue.

No emails have gone out offering full refunds for Raiden.
Old 06-23-2016, 03:38 PM   #1715
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepurist View Post
Hello!

I'm sorry to say we cannot offer a full refund after our 30 Day grace period. ):

However, as another collector pointed out, if you find someone who would like to purchase it from you we kindly offer the option to transfer your PO.
Old 06-23-2016, 03:43 PM   #1716
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello!

I'm sorry to say we cannot offer a full refund after our 30 Day grace period. ):

However, as another collector pointed out, if you find someone who would like to purchase it from you we kindly offer the option to transfer your PO.
Hello, I pre ordered the 1/4 Bloody Kintaro and was wondering if I cancel my order could my NRD be put towards my robocop pre order?
Old 06-23-2016, 04:21 PM   #1717
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Curious, Purchased a Man at Arms in the Warehouse Gem's on June 2nd. Any idea when it will ship?

Thanks
Old 06-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #1718
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
Hello, I pre ordered the 1/4 Bloody Kintaro and was wondering if I cancel my order could my NRD be put towards my robocop pre order?
Hello,

Unfortunately we are unable to transfer funds between statues. ):
Old 06-23-2016, 04:42 PM   #1719
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Curious, Purchased a Man at Arms in the Warehouse Gem's on June 2nd. Any idea when it will ship?

Thanks
Hello,

Please email customerservice@pcstoy.com so I can look into this for you.

If you paid for shipping, please send the transaction ID in your email.

If you have not, please send payment ASAP.

If you never received the shipping chart, let me know and I will send it your way. (:

Hope this helps!
Old 06-23-2016, 04:51 PM   #1720
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

If I do want to cancel my order of Kintaro, how do I do so?
Closed Thread