Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-18-2024, 02:20 PM   #1791
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Well time for an update - bad news, and some (at least) reassuring news.

So, after placing my order with FNC on the 10.03.24 - for the IN STOCK statue, I was overjoyed to get an update on 11.03.24 that my order had changed it's status to "Awaiting Shipping" - all good.....let's do this.

Fast forward to the 17.03.24 - and my status hasn't changed.....I thought to myself, am I being unreasonable, or impatient? But te item was listed as IN STOCK, so in my opinion, 5 days is more than reasonable to expect them to pop it in the post.....so I contacted them on their website, to ask what the delay was for an "In Stock" item, and while typing I decided that, this is B.S. - these companies take your money, and shamelessly keep you hanging on, out of pocket, and no product to show for it.....so I politely "requested" that if they aren't able to ship it this week, then cancel my order and refund my payment - I'm done.

Anyway, just a few minutes ago, I got an e-mail response - stating they aren't able to ship this week, and they have issued a full refund.

Disappointing to say the least. So, thankfully, I got the cash back - but on the flip side, my trust in FNC (and I have to admit, most of these GK companies) is damaged completely. As a customer, I expect that if you state that you have something in stock - it's in stock. At the very least, they should have communicated to me, shortly after accepting my payment, if they expected any delays - not just take the cash, and then go quiet....not good service at all.

So it looks like my GK statue journey has come to an abrupt end, oh well - back to JND, Blitzway and Queen Studios I guess.....
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 03:17 AM   #1792
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Shipping is defaulted to snail mail with FNC. By boat around 2-3 months to receive your package. That is if they aren’t crazy behind. Also, in stock is actually in stock. What happens is they have to fill their truck full and then that shipping container has to be full in order to move forward.

If you want fast shipping you have to request for it and be prepared for triple the price. Then DHL/UPS will pick the package from them.

FNC needs to explain and be more clear with how things work. Just stick it right on the front page on their site.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 03:57 AM   #1793
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Shipping is defaulted to snail mail with FNC. By boat around 2-3 months to receive your package. That is if they aren?t crazy behind. Also, in stock is actually in stock. What happens is they have to fill their truck full and then that shipping container has to be full in order to move forward.

If you want fast shipping you have to request for it and be prepared for triple the price. Then DHL/UPS will pick the package from them.

FNC needs to explain and be more clear with how things work. Just stick it right on the front page on their site.
Absolutely. Communication is always the key. I'm surprised that these companies expect customers to somehow know these points from thin air.....and then these people are left scratching their heads when their businesses crash

The problem is, in an age of Amazon next day delivery, there's little to no tolerance for businesses to act significantly different. I mean, from the customers point of view - the minute the order is raised, these companies (without exception) expect to see the colour of our money - yet, for some screwed up reason, any expectations from the customer for equallyfast response is labelled as "impatient" or "entitled" - when it comes to my hard earned, I'm happy with those labels - I'm 100% impatient and entitled.....these companies can tell me to chill out when I'm getting these statues for free......if I need to work to earn my money, so should the companies
Old 03-19-2024, 04:54 AM   #1794
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Absolutely. Communication is always the key. I'm surprised that these companies expect customers to somehow know these points from thin air.....and then these people are left scratching their heads when their businesses crash

The problem is, in an age of Amazon next day delivery, there's little to no tolerance for businesses to act significantly different. I mean, from the customers point of view - the minute the order is raised, these companies (without exception) expect to see the colour of our money - yet, for some screwed up reason, any expectations from the customer for equallyfast response is labelled as "impatient" or "entitled" - when it comes to my hard earned, I'm happy with those labels - I'm 100% impatient and entitled.....these companies can tell me to chill out when I'm getting these statues for free......if I need to work to earn my money, so should the companies
I totally agree with you Silas.

Unfortunately China doesn’t give a F. It’s hurry up and buy and get the F out. Next!

Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 10:10 PM   #1795
unique crysis
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Just thought I'd share Fanart's Tifa 1/3 not my pic but she looks great if only Prime 1 or some other license company could make some FF7 statues, I gotta admit all of Fanarts line is looking good so far
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	501763-1710375506592.png
Views:	349
Size:	780.6 KB
ID:	169258  
unique crysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 04:34 AM   #1796
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique crysis View Post
Just thought I'd share Fanart's Tifa 1/3 not my pic but she looks great if only Prime 1 or some other license company could make some FF7 statues, I gotta admit all of Fanarts line is looking good so far
Nice!
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 09:13 AM   #1797
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Well time for an update - bad news, and some (at least) reassuring news.

So, after placing my order with FNC on the 10.03.24 - for the IN STOCK statue, I was overjoyed to get an update on 11.03.24 that my order had changed it's status to "Awaiting Shipping" - all good.....let's do this.

Fast forward to the 17.03.24 - and my status hasn't changed.....I thought to myself, am I being unreasonable, or impatient? But te item was listed as IN STOCK, so in my opinion, 5 days is more than reasonable to expect them to pop it in the post.....so I contacted them on their website, to ask what the delay was for an "In Stock" item, and while typing I decided that, this is B.S. - these companies take your money, and shamelessly keep you hanging on, out of pocket, and no product to show for it.....so I politely "requested" that if they aren't able to ship it this week, then cancel my order and refund my payment - I'm done.

Anyway, just a few minutes ago, I got an e-mail response - stating they aren't able to ship this week, and they have issued a full refund.

Disappointing to say the least. So, thankfully, I got the cash back - but on the flip side, my trust in FNC (and I have to admit, most of these GK companies) is damaged completely. As a customer, I expect that if you state that you have something in stock - it's in stock. At the very least, they should have communicated to me, shortly after accepting my payment, if they expected any delays - not just take the cash, and then go quiet....not good service at all.

So it looks like my GK statue journey has come to an abrupt end, oh well - back to JND, Blitzway and Queen Studios I guess.....
Hum, the main problem I see here is your impatience. And maybe you didn't want that statue that much? You asked for your money back, and you got your money back. So, happy end, right?
Maybe the speed of their shipping is not their stronger point, but two things at least that I appreciate: their low shipping costs, if I compare for example with Sideshow, and zero taxes, very appreciable if you live in Europe, and especially in France.

And if someone wants to create a thread dedicated to sites that offer statues and figurines, to allow everyone to share their experience, (s)he is welcome.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 09:14 AM   #1798
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique crysis View Post

Cute!
Old 03-20-2024, 09:24 AM   #1799
French Cancan
Deadman

Another piece in this line:

STAREXVA Studio / HARUNO SAKURA

Resin + PU
H35 x W29cm ( 13,8 x 11,4in )
409$
ES 288
Old 03-20-2024, 11:11 AM   #1800
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
Hum, the main problem I see here is your impatience. And maybe you didn't want that statue that much? You asked for your money back, and you got your money back. So, happy end, right?
Maybe the speed of their shipping is not their stronger point, but two things at least that I appreciate: their low shipping costs, if I compare for example with Sideshow, and zero taxes, very appreciable if you live in Europe, and especially in France.

And if someone wants to create a thread dedicated to sites that offer statues and figurines, to allow everyone to share their experience, (s)he is welcome.
My impatient AND nervousness at potentially being scammed.

I did / do want the statue, but maybe you're correct about not wanting the statue enough to wait until it was REALLY in stock. The fact they refunded the money without any fuss does indeed indicate that maybe they are a legit store - that could benefit from better communications.