Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #1791
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoToys View Post
-Hey jerry will the New Shopping Cart system allow Flex payments like Sideshow? Thanks!
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Hi Jerry, is there any chance you will hold off doing the email system for Shao Kahn and just put it up once the shopping cart system is finished? If you expect it to go up in Feb. thats not a long delay to hold off on Shao.
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.I just have 3 questions for you, which are=
A.When can we expect to see at least a teaser image of the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero statue?
B.When you have the new website up and running with the cart system, will we be able to purchase the MK statues when ever we want to, or will you have the same system with the email setup?[ie having to purchase a statue by a certain time].I REALLY hope this won't be the case, as i already have the MK9 Scorpion statue, and i JUST CAN'T miss out on MK9 Subs.I just can't.
C.When you have the new website up, will you be accepting payments via paypal, standard credit card, or both?Thanks!
A) Spring
B) Once the cart is up we wont use tyhe email system. But that doesnt mean they wont sell out in minutes through the cart.
C) Just Paypal for the first few months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
Not sure but the good news is Jerry may offer plain black bases on the new site for these MK9 pieces!
I never said that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
Hey Jerry,

Do we just send out payment for the second payment on Reptile on January 5 or do we get another e-mail? Thanks!
Ill be sending an email out on Reptile payments. We're going to delay them until March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigep756 View Post
Is it true that no MK bosses will be made in Klassic style?
Thats not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator View Post
1. Will we see Goro in 2013?

2. Will the deal with IKON be decided by the time Shao Kahn goes up for pre-order?

3. Will there be a pattern of Klassic to MK9 releases example like 1 Klassic, 1 MK9, 1 Klassic etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenpanther View Post
Will any characters from street fighter alpha series go up for preorder in 2013
1) You will see Goro quite soon
2) Probably - but keep in mind IKON wont be getting an unlimited number. They will be allocated a small number of pcs first come first serve - so they may sell out faster than me.
3) Yes..mostly...the goal is to release a new MK pc every month rotating between 9 and Klassic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadking92 View Post
Hi Jerry,
Thanks alot for the info, Btw I just wanted to know if the Sagat will be arriving as scheduled or will there be any expected delays ?
Sagat is supposed to ship from china end of January but I have a feeling thats going to bump a month. Ill find out soon as Im going to China
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #1792
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Sagat is supposed to ship from china end of January but I have a feeling thats going to bump a month. Ill find out soon as Im going to China
Whatever it takes to make sure it's perfect! Hope they knew you were coming and made all of them perfect for your visit! xD

How were the Holidays, get anything good?

So if Shao Kahn is going up for pre order at the end of January, will we see him ship around July if everything goes as planned? Or will Shao Kahn be the first piece where PCS tries the 3 month from pre order to shipping plan that has been talked about before? Have to give PCS kudos on that sculpt/paint, it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in this hobby.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #1793
dao2
Cyclops

When you're there can you make sure they pack the reg head with the ex on the Sagat SS EX please ^^?
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #1794
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I swear I read something about possibly adding the black bases on the future PCS site at some point. Maybe it was a dream too...

sorry
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:33 PM   #1795
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Wow Jerry is the man, I love how he stays in touch with so many emails. Also I love how you made this hobbie exciting again don't change a thing Jerry! Love the excitement you bring to this statue and every statue! as you all know I'm very picky and hate SS for killing this hobbie. But for pcs I have nothing bad to say at all. You guys rock! Btw if I miss the ex I'm fine. That means when I do get one it's that much more satisfying to own it.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:06 AM   #1796
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Wow Jerry is the man, I love how he stays in touch with so many emails. Also I love how you made this hobbie exciting again don't change a thing Jerry! Love the excitement you bring to this statue and every statue! as you all know I'm very picky and hate SS for killing this hobbie. But for pcs I have nothing bad to say at all. You guys rock! Btw if I miss the ex I'm fine. That means when I do get one it's that much more satisfying to own it.
Wwwwwhhhhhhaaattttt???!!!!
You are one confusing person.
I am pretty sure you were just talking up a bunch of the SS statues like Babydoll and Spider-Woman, but now you state that Sideshow has killed the hobby? You make no sense.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #1797
RyanGabriel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Hi Jerry, I PM a couple of weeks ago but I guess your super busy with the holidays anyways I was asking if PopCarbonShock is related to PCS? Coz I emailed you on your PCStoys email but I got a reply from PopCarbonShock, I just want to make sure I'm talking to you. Thanks
RyanGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:28 AM   #1798
redhulk27
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGabriel View Post
Hi Jerry, I PM a couple of weeks ago but I guess your super busy with the holidays anyways I was asking if PopCarbonShock is related to PCS? Coz I emailed you on your PCStoys email but I got a reply from PopCarbonShock, I just want to make sure I'm talking to you. Thanks
Just to let you know Jerry said he's easier to reach via e-mail if I'm not mistaken. I think he said somewhere to just e-mail not to private message him. Hope this helped.
redhulk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:07 AM   #1799
RyanGabriel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Thanks bud, but as i said in my post i emailed him but got a response from this PopCarbonShock. I PM him just to make sure I'm talking to the right person

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhulk27 View Post
Just to let you know Jerry said he's easier to reach via e-mail if I'm not mistaken. I think he said somewhere to just e-mail not to private him. Hope this helped.
RyanGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #1800
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Ill be sending an email out on Reptile payments. We're going to delay them until March.

Wait so does that mean the second payment isn't due until March and then the third in April? So no payment needs to be sent in by January 5th?
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote