Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 03-28-2017, 02:17 PM   #1801
dragontron
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I feel like the delay in photos is telling. If they had some solid paint jobs and pics to prove it to quell all this down, wouldn't you want to get those out there right away? Im hoping we see or hear something from them about this sometime soon today.
dragontron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 02:20 PM   #1802
avenger1212
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontron View Post
I feel like the delay in photos is telling. If they had some solid paint jobs and pics to prove it to quell all this down, wouldn't you want to get those out there right away? Im hoping we see or hear something from them about this sometime soon today.
Yeah, but they also have a company to run, and Paul said he was on the road yesterday. It's not unreasonable to give them a few days.
avenger1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 02:21 PM   #1803
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Lol they literally said that yesterday and people added the rest or expected them to jump hoops to please the few. All they said is they will be photographing random number ones throughout the stock they recieved.

No timeframe was ever stated yet some expected it to be done within a couple hrs maybe lol...

The forums and collectors on fb and here are very small i know a lot of people who buy this stuff and have zero complaints or even find faults with their pieces or anything wrong with the occasional complaints i have shared from here.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 02:22 PM   #1804
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Photos are being shot now and I will post them to Facebook QC has begun...
Still no pictures?
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 03:37 PM   #1805
ALI3NS
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
Still no pictures?
I think they're being developed at a local Fotomat. With any luck, they should be available for pick-up in 2 to 3 weeks
ALI3NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 04:42 PM   #1806
yankeetrex
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLikesDinos View Post
Hopefully this all works out for the best.

While that JPToys group on FB has an incredible bias against Chronicle for unknown reasons, the less than ideal feedback over images of this piece has been a LOT more widespread across multiple Jurassic communities. That really bad image with the clear QC issues has spread like wildfire of Twitter, Instagram, FB, and Jurassic fan sites.

Hopefully Chronicle can get some images up that will set everyone's worries at ease (and find out just what happened with those other pieces - even the ones without paint smudges aren't up to par IMO)

This whole thing is so atypical for Chronicle, and the issue is it's the flagship Jurassic piece - this is what is making or breaking Chronicles reputation among a lot of Jurassic collectors. Obviously if it's a bust, they can regain fan favor with future pieces - but I hope this all works out for the best.
Its the vocal minority Chris, i'd say many on the JPtoys page are in favor of Chronicle, but the Nay Sayers out comment the positive comments. Not to mention, many of the highly respected members of the community that have years of research put into the films don't like that the images they submitted to try to help CC with paint matching and schemes according to them went largely ignored.

I like breakout set a lot, heck I almost placed an order for the breakout today so that my friend Manuel could repaint it, but then remembered that the Rex and Blue vs. Indominus will be announced soon. While you can not have too many T-rex's in my eyes, having this and the Vs. Set would look a bit redundant.
yankeetrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:00 PM   #1807
Simon25
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

It is perhaps the best film scene in the film history, the statue must be perfect! Everything else is a shame for this film! I do not know whether CC is aware of this
Simon25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:08 PM   #1808
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeetrex View Post
I like breakout set a lot, heck I almost placed an order for the breakout today so that my friend Manuel could repaint it,
Manu will be busy with mine. Now I just need the shipping notice from Chronicle~
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:16 PM   #1809
Webb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Just noticed,on Chronicles Facebook page there are no feedbacks either negative or positive,also I posted a question last week about the Trex and no answer given and wasn't posted.Weird even SideShow allows it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:21 PM   #1810
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
Just noticed,on Chronicles Facebook page there are no feedbacks either negative or positive,also I posted a question last week about the Trex and no answer given and wasn't posted.Weird even SideShow allows it.
I don't think CC's FB page is for product reviews/feedbacks. Patients, Webb, Patients. It's coming.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote