Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 10-04-2015, 09:02 PM   #181
Vader
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
I think it looks awesome, and it is great value also given the size and materials etc. Up to you ultimately. Is it still available anywhere?
i have it on order at cm. here's another lycan pic.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 08:35 AM   #182
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
That's cool,i like the idea of him next to your AWIL bust.Is the AWIL bust in an acrylic case to? Its been a real challenge to find an acrylic case for mine because Canada is useless for good display cases,unless you go customs and overspend.I have no idea where I am gonna put Hulk,its his depth that worries me the most,but I guess its a good problem to have mate I did get Marcus,hard to resist a Vampire piece like that for me,especially when the man himself worked on it,but I will be definitely be passing on the Lycan Maq now because of Hulk.Did you order a Marcus?
Yeah the wolf is inside his acrylic case, there's tons of dust around here and he has tons of hair/silicone. Where I live is also useless for display cases so the only option is to go custom which equals $$$, yeah trying to fit the Hulk in is going to be fun. I didn't order Marcus and hope I don't regret it later, I totally agree with Vader you might regret not getting the Lycan mate, definetly getting the Lycan. Massive, the musculature everything and for the face/head sculpt well you know how the bust looks, looks just as impressive,ferocious as the bust just scaled down a couple sizes.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 11:16 AM   #183
Python
Omega Red

Secret Compass expect to have these in 10 days.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:58 PM   #184
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
i have it on order at cm. here's another lycan pic.
You just aint makin it any easier on me with these pics mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Yeah the wolf is inside his acrylic case, there's tons of dust around here and he has tons of hair/silicone. Where I live is also useless for display cases so the only option is to go custom which equals $$$, yeah trying to fit the Hulk in is going to be fun. I didn't order Marcus and hope I don't regret it later, I totally agree with Vader you might regret not getting the Lycan mate, definetly getting the Lycan. Massive, the musculature everything and for the face/head sculpt well you know how the bust looks, looks just as impressive,ferocious as the bust just scaled down a couple sizes.
Well that's pretty sweet than if AWIL is also in an acrylic case,i guess unlike some others,its a must for him due to his hair.So does every collectible need to be cased in some way due to all the dust at your place? You and Vader are makin it hard for me to pass on the Lycan Maq now,i always liked Marcus more,so it was a no brainer to get him,but man talk about peer pressure I guess I will wait to see the price before making a final decision on him,it will make a killer unique dio,but man ECC is making so much awesome stuff that with the way my countries dollar is tanking,something may have to give,or might have to wait till later to grab one,because Medusa and Hulk will take priority
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:08 AM   #185
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

No just stuff like the "Jack Sparrow" and Arnold Cinemaquettes and the AWIL bust, resin pieces are ok. Dust is pretty bad around here, just like the stuff you see in the paper bags that come off of your vacuum cleaner, that thick grey stuff that looks like cotton. Yeah agreed it's tough with ECC releasing alot of top notch stuff and one right after the other.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 11:07 AM   #186
Patriot666
Birdman

Charging today! I need to get ahold of CM today to change my card on file. I wish their site was updated to handle simple stuff like that.
Patriot666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 11:21 AM   #187
Python
Omega Red

I'd better give SC a shout and see if they're taking the money today..
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:08 PM   #188
wanderlai
The Tick

I debated cancelling this since I have so much ordered but I just couldn't do it. I want to see what ECC is all about. Plus I'm into Ancient Aliens..haha. Worst case I think it'd be an easy sell as I don't see much of their stuff changing hands.
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 01:52 PM   #189
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
I debated cancelling this since I have so much ordered but I just couldn't do it. I want to see what ECC is all about. Plus I'm into Ancient Aliens..haha. Worst case I think it'd be an easy sell as I don't see much of their stuff changing hands.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:24 PM   #190
wanderlai
The Tick

Charged and shipped today
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote