Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 07-29-2017, 02:40 PM   #181
MonkeyGovernor
Doh!

Hey I'm sorry to bug and I'm fairly new to the forums here, but I was also curious about this Arkhalla Fight Ex statue. I've had it on pre-order for what seems like forever and from what their page listed is overdue. I tried to email and even ask on Facebook what the status is but I'm not getting any replies.

I feel like my pre-order money has gone down the drain because there have been no updates. Even on a newsletter or something. Has anyone heard anything?
MonkeyGovernor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:49 PM   #182
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyGovernor View Post
Hey I'm sorry to bug and I'm fairly new to the forums here, but I was also curious about this Arkhalla Fight Ex statue. I've had it on pre-order for what seems like forever and from what their page listed is overdue. I tried to email and even ask on Facebook what the status is but I'm not getting any replies.

I feel like my pre-order money has gone down the drain because there have been no updates. Even on a newsletter or something. Has anyone heard anything?
Lesson #1 for a newbie. Never PO anything from them straight
Always PO from a reputable retailer. I POd mine from BBTS. Ordered 2 Arkhallas and 1 Valkyrie. For me the EX version from their site is not worth the hassle and possible loss of your PO money.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 09:15 PM   #183
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyGovernor View Post

Spam........
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:35 AM   #184
67L88Stingray
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Lesson #1 for a newbie. Never PO anything from them straight
Always PO from a reputable retailer. I POd mine from BBTS. Ordered 2 Arkhallas and 1 Valkyrie. For me the EX version from their site is not worth the hassle and possible loss of your PO money.
I've got an Arhian 1/3 on PO with them and haven't heard anything either.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 01:38 AM   #185
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

If I had to take an educated guess, I'd say that ARH got a nice infusion of money from somewhere. Thats pure speculation, but to me at least, it makes sense. Along with this infusion of money has come a new method of doing business. That method is, they make a statue and sell it. Prior to this, they sold the statue and then made it. We are seeing this new method of operation with the Zeus statue.

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people that are waiting for statues bought under the old practice. Now, I think its a careful balancing act. They need to keep releasing new statues, which they make and then sell, while at the same time producing the old statues that have already been sold, and I would guess, the money has been spent.

If you asked me what I thought two months ago, I would have said if you had a preorder, you're most likely going to get stuck with no statue and no money. Now, after my recent ARH experience, I feel like Arahom is working hard to pushing through the debacles of the past few years. I also get a sense, and this again is pure speculation, that there is another person pulling the strings at ARH in addition to Arahom. As seen but the new presence of the ARH staff here, there is a new flavor to his posts. They are informational, they address things and there is answers to questions. If you have been here for a bit, you know that hasn't always been the case.

So... in my opinion, I think if you have statues on order like Valkerie, Arkhalla Fight, Arhian Forever, Sucubuss...youre going to wait a bit to get them. The new stuff, like Zeus and the Arhian bust, I think those will be delivered much faster.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 02:17 AM   #186
Wolf3D
Frackin!

Don't know if i have seen it in one of his facebook videos or here in a statement, but arahom stated that they needed the money warlock told about to start production in china. That was just some month ago, so i guess we have to wait a little bit longer for arhian 1/3 and arkhalla fight.
Wolf3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:50 AM   #187
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

They probably got an investor in the company or Arahom sold his house and now lives among the boxes in the basement.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:28 AM   #188
SAB380
The X-Men

Wow so Arihan3 hasn't even started production yet?
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 09:48 AM   #189
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Wow so Arihan3 hasn't even started production yet?
Where did you hear that?
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 01:13 AM   #190
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Where did you hear that?
Ah sorry, think I misread Wolf3Ds post (couple of posts up)
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote