Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-11-2016, 12:32 PM   #1901
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
That's not it, Jerry. As I said not long ago, and implied again above, I do receive every mail from you guys, such as the weekly newsletter, those warning us of a statue being up for preorder in an hour or that one letting us know that RoboCop would be arriving soon and to keep an eye for it.

So, as you may understand, it's hard for me to believe it's a spam issue on my side.

Not that big of a deal, but annoying nonetheless.
You arent understanding how the emails work.

We send the newsletter. We dont send the fed ex notices.

So yes, your IP is allowing PCS emails, but not the PCS Fed Ex emails, which send out from a different system.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:50 PM   #1902
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
I read comments on this site and others saying a quality RoboCop has yet to be done I laugh my ass off. Morons.
Desperate call from those who missed this masterpiece lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by showboat View Post
Way, way better in real life.
Better than that, it's PERFECT!
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:52 PM   #1903
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post

So yes, your IP is allowing PCS emails, but not the PCS Fed Ex emails, which send out from a different system.
Then it's not that I don't understand how the emails work, it's that you didn't say you the shipping notices were sent by Fed-Ex and you had nothing to do with it. (This is, after all, the first of my current 4 preorders with PCS.) Your previous wording didn't help, either.

Anyway, I have always received Fed-Ex notices from other manufacturers, and there's nothing on my spam folder. And for the record, I've been using the same email adress for years.

So yes, color me confused.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:01 PM   #1904
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Well, I don't seem to have anything yet either. Anyone else in Canada? Are these from the last remaining batch that people had been waiting on or is there still another?
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:01 PM   #1905
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post

have said so many times, why cant you just ask your guys to upload the tracking number to the buyer's shipping paypal payment. Then all this confusion can be avoided as the customer can just goto their paypal and find the tracking number.

as it is now, it's a lottery if i get a tracking number from PCS. Fedex notification is not reliable half the time i dont have tracking number and didnt even know the package was shipped/delivered.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:43 PM   #1906
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Then it's not that I don't understand how the emails work, it's that you didn't say you the shipping notices were sent by Fed-Ex and you had nothing to do with it. (This is, after all, the first of my current 4 preorders with PCS.) Your previous wording didn't help, either.

Anyway, I have always received Fed-Ex notices from other manufacturers, and there's nothing on my spam folder. And for the record, I've been using the same email adress for years.

So yes, color me confused.
Ive said many times in many threads that shipping notices are sent by Fed Ex. If you havent seen those posts, thats fine, but I have said it.

Its confusing to us as well. We dont enjoy customers not getting shipping notices as it frustrates them which frustrates us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
have said so many times, why cant you just ask your guys to upload the tracking number to the buyer's shipping paypal payment. Then all this confusion can be avoided as the customer can just goto their paypal and find the tracking number.

as it is now, it's a lottery if i get a tracking number from PCS. Fedex notification is not reliable half the time i dont have tracking number and didnt even know the package was shipped/delivered.
We dont have the man power to do that. We'd have to hire two full time people just to handle that many manual shipping updates and that cost would have to be passed on to customers.

Very few are not getting shipping notices. Ive asked customer service how many complaints and its very few, less than 5%.

Having said all that. Customers who are consistently not getting shipping notices should ask our customer service to contact fed ex and check to see if they can flag a problem.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:14 PM   #1907
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

So all RoboCop orders are en route through Fed Ex to all remaining customers at this point?
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:26 PM   #1908
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
So all RoboCop orders are en route through Fed Ex to all remaining customers at this point?
No

If you read the email that was sent it said he was shipping in batches about 3 weeks apart with the last batch being in November.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:31 PM   #1909
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

This statue is so awesome! Congrats to PCS on the definitive 1/4 Robocop statue!

In closing.... When's Connor Macleod?
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 04:47 PM   #1910
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
This statue is so awesome! Congrats to PCS on the definitive 1/4 Robocop statue!

In closing.... When's Connor Macleod?
The hell with Connor Macleod from the clan Macleod.

We want THE KURGAN! 1/4 scale reasonable price.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote