Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-24-2014, 02:02 PM   #1921
CallMeTheDoctor
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Hey Alex, I looked around and it seems pretty concrete, but I was wondering, if the souls/corpses on the Death Siren can be removed? Not in a custom sense, but rather like it's an add on to her. Thanks!
CallMeTheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:22 PM   #1922
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

HI SSAlex...does the hood on the new Doom PF have wires in it like the original? Those wires drove me nuts.
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:26 PM   #1923
Rockstars721
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Are there plans for the X-Men line after the 1990's era PF's wrap up? I think a line of Astonishing X-Men costumes would be really well received.
Rockstars721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:34 PM   #1924
CallMeTheDoctor
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstars721 View Post
Are there plans for the X-Men line after the 1990's era PF's wrap up? I think a line of Astonishing X-Men costumes would be really well received.
Im hoping for a remake. Especially with the Rogue and Psylocke fiasco.
CallMeTheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:12 PM   #1925
JC30
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi Alex..I know you have already gotten a million questions about the Superman PF, but I still have not received a processing email for my Exclusive...I have tried to get info by calling, but have gotten very little info...

Can you give us any updates on what's going on? I was hoping to get mine before this possible port strike on July 1st, so that is my fear now...

So any updates would be very much appreciated..Thanks again for your patience and answering our continuing questions about this..
JC30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:55 PM   #1926
jedisword
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Alex,

The new Doom PF has change out masks right? So does that mean we have a sculpted face underneath to display as an alternative?
Also what happened to the base that was originally teased?

Do you know if the Wolverine figure will be up for PO this year or if we'll just get a teaser?
jedisword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:57 PM   #1927
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsagne View Post
We ever going to get an Omega Red to go with all these wolverines?
I do not know, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, SSAlex.I just wanted to ask, will sideshow collectables be distributing the prime 1 studios starscream maquette on their website?[as prime 1 studios have officially announced it on their facebook page].Cheers!
Although that's not confirmed I will say that in my opinion the chances are good that we would unless it ends up being a product that Prime 1 decides to sell exclusively themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Hey Alex is it true that this Adi Granov Extremis Iron man statue that was in development has now been scrapped ?

I really do not know where this project would be. If it's happening or not...I just do not know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeTheDoctor View Post
Hey Alex, I looked around and it seems pretty concrete, but I was wondering, if the souls/corpses on the Death Siren can be removed? Not in a custom sense, but rather like it's an add on to her. Thanks!
I don't believe they can be removed. To do so would damage other parts of the piece if one tried to pry them out of the sculpt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
HI SSAlex...does the hood on the new Doom PF have wires in it like the original? Those wires drove me nuts.
I'll try to find out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstars721 View Post
I have no info on Marvel products that haven't already been announced at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC30 View Post
Hi Alex..I know you have already gotten a million questions about the Superman PF, but I still have not received a processing email for my Exclusive...I have tried to get info by calling, but have gotten very little info...

Can you give us any updates on what's going on? I was hoping to get mine before this possible port strike on July 1st, so that is my fear now...

So any updates would be very much appreciated..Thanks again for your patience and answering our continuing questions about this..
The only info I have on Superman is that it's still coming in waves with one of the last waves arriving a week or less ago I believe. I do not know when the next wave will be in house to us as of today though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedisword View Post
Hi Alex,

The new Doom PF has change out masks right? So does that mean we have a sculpted face underneath to display as an alternative?
Also what happened to the base that was originally teased?

Do you know if the Wolverine figure will be up for PO this year or if we'll just get a teaser?
The only portraits that will be a part of Dr. Doom will be fully masked. There will not be an unmasked portrait.

New Wolverine product is coming but when it will be available for Pre-Order I really do not know.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 10:34 PM   #1928
jedisword
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Thanks Alex. Will we see a preview or tease of the new Wolvie PF sometime in the near future?
jedisword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #1929
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
New Wolverine product is coming but when it will be available for Pre-Order I really do not know.
Quote:
Thanks Alex. Will we see a preview or tease of the new Wolvie PF sometime in the near future?
serious?
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:35 AM   #1930
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Um...see my answer above? Sorry if you missed it in the long list of answers I put in there. :-)
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote