Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 07-28-2017, 10:07 PM   #1971
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Do the White Walkers sleep? Eat? Do they ever have to go to the bathroom? If so, do they leave a yellow mark in the snow or is it more of a blue flame? These are vital questions we're going to have to solve as we move forward!
I'm starting to foresee a LOST-sized level of disappointment in the answer category. 11 episodes left and the mysterious stuff is only being answered with more questions.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 12:30 AM   #1972
ParisDean
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
I remember that scene now! So he was just some random dude of the First Men?

Was that First Man who became a walker the actual Night King that is going around now, I guess I may need to rewatch that scene and refresh everything.

Edit:

Here's the scene,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkQMKT6mA_g

The sounds of the dragonglass going into his chest!

I guess we are supposed to assume that this guy is the current Night King? They do leave it a little unclear. We see this guy becomes a walker instantly, but how exactly does he become the King of the walkers? You know what I mean? Did he just immediately storm off and go make more walkers, or is there more to it?
It's the same actor playing that First Man and the Night King so it's a safe assumption that they are the same person.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:17 PM   #1973
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDean View Post
It's the same actor playing that First Man and the Night King so it's a safe assumption that they are the same person.
OK, that's good to know. So then he's thousands of years old right? The first "Long Night" was ages and ages ago, and somehow he survived and is back? Or is it more like, every now and then the wood elves go and unintentionally create white walkers in their attempt to protect the nature world from men?
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:18 PM   #1974
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Do the White Walkers sleep? Eat? Do they ever have to go to the bathroom? If so, do they leave a yellow mark in the snow or is it more of a blue flame? These are vital questions we're going to have to solve as we move forward!
For that matter, have we ever heard them utter a word?
Old 07-30-2017, 05:48 PM   #1975
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

I think it's more like the Children's one attempt to do so a long time ago, and it backfired. They opened a can of worms, now the Night King can continue to create more White Walkers/wights himself, and there hasn't been a way to stop him. Just build a magical wall and hope to contain him.

Of course, the Archmaester in Oldtown(?) is foreshadowing the fact that it's never happened before... but we're definitely going to be witnessing the first breach of the Wall.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:28 PM   #1976
johnclone
The Enchantress

It does seem that it is inevitable. Perhaps a reanimated dead dragon will burn it down with blue fire. Nobody better become too attached to the dragons is what I'm thinkin'.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:57 AM   #1977
johnclone
The Enchantress

Yeah, Jorah was saved. Now watch him go get himself killed in battle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:06 AM   #1978
johnclone
The Enchantress

a couple little hints here and there of what might be coming,

If you listened closely to Sansa, it sounds like they are dropping some hints that there will be a big siege at Winterfell. I wonder if the Lannister army will be surrounding Winterfell, appearing to be heading to victory, and suddenly the WW's will show up.

Littlefinger did say something about the dead, I need to watch it over.

Tyrion is a good counselor, but against Jamie and Uncle Greyjoy he is a lousy general!

I thought it was very interesting how we saw two different queens sitting on their thrones. One was totally in charge, getting everything she wanted, defeating all of her enemies, and then there was poor Kaleesi, looking completely out of her league, really. You could smell the desperation.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:11 AM   #1979
Y3E
Gen 13

You have to love the scene where Cersei gets her revenge on Ellaria. Pure evil.

Also, the ending was enjoyable where Olenna had the last laugh. I thought for sure Jaime was going to cut her head off.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:47 AM   #1980
adee
Green Arrow

Cersei is a boss.

I thought it was going to be Arya walking into Winterfell. I really want to see a Snow/Arya reunion.

Now that Bran is the Three Eyed Raven does that mean he has no human emotion anymore?
adee is offline   Reply With Quote