Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 07-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #11
patrickwm68
The Flash

I have this same piece. It came out as the WB stores were closing and it was hard as hell to get. I made a lot of calls finally called the corporate HQ in New York. A woman who ran their gallery in the Staten Island store called me back and it was Fed Ex'd to me in a few days. Unfortunately I was remodeling and it sat in storage for about a year before I unwrapped it. The frame had a few chips on it but I couldn't send it back because all the stores had closed. One day I'll reframe it.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:11 AM   #12
Krypton Knight
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I really like this piece. I remember getting it from QVC of all places, unframed for $90. My local WBSS had already closed down, so I wouldn't have know about it if it weren't for QVC. Then I got it framed exactly like Candyrocket did. I was surprised that it was a signed but open edtion instead of a numbered edtion.
Krypton Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:32 AM   #13
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton Knight
I really like this piece. I remember getting it from QVC of all places, unframed for $90. My local WBSS had already closed down, so I wouldn't have know about it if it weren't for QVC. Then I got it framed exactly like Candyrocket did. I was surprised that it was a signed but open edtion instead of a numbered edtion.
None of them were numbered.

I found out about this piece from receiving a brochure in the mail from the WB Store Gallery showing all the new stuff that was coming out. When I would call the stores about getting it they wouldn't say they were going out of business. They'd say they were doing inventory and would not be receiving in any new items or that they no longer had a gallery.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:00 PM   #14
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786
Yes.

Now I need to focus on getting Tango with Evil and Joker's Reckoning.
wow that's awesome!! Where can I get ahold of awesome lithos and posters like that for a good price? anyone? any help would be appreciated...trying to pimp out the office with quality posters and lithos..... Thanks
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:13 PM   #15
badlieut
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF
wow that's awesome!! Where can I get ahold of awesome lithos and posters like that for a good price? anyone? any help would be appreciated...trying to pimp out the office with quality posters and lithos..... Thanks
You can get the giclees at HFA (www.heroicfineart.com). For the paper version you'll pay over $400 and the canvas will be over $800 (the Batman Beyond canvas will be much higher).

If you want a regular poster, look on ebay or any comic stores.
badlieut is offline   Reply With Quote