Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-26-2023, 03:09 PM   #11
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I always regretted passing on thier Erin VS Armored Titan dio, loved the look of their Escanor piece as well.
I have always admired thier pieces but never went for one for some bizarre reason, that ends now though, this Demon bird is a must have, gonna display her next to my P1 Guyver for a sweet 90s anime display.
If you want an AoT statue check out the Jimei one, Smaller footprint and way more detailed, people don't seem to like it as much though so I might be the odd one out though.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 12:01 PM   #12
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Sirene looks amazing. The interplay between sublime beauty and brutal horror on this piece was masterfully executed. Looking forward to add this amazing art statue into my humble collection.
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 10:09 AM   #13
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I absolutely love this, and want to buy her, despite not knowing the character or source material.

How is this company quality wise?
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 10:17 AM   #14
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Do figurama pieces usually sell out fast ?

I'm at work on Saturday when this goes up for pre-order, I'm hoping it doesnt sell out in a few hours.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 10:19 AM   #15
Straken-SWE
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I absolutely love this, and want to buy her, despite not knowing the character or source material.

How is this company quality wise?
Unrelated to this particular statue but Gem Mint just put out a review on that Teresa Priscilla diorama piece Figurama made. Similar style, impressive details on the production piece

Quote:
Do figurama pieces usually sell out fast ?

I'm at work on Saturday when this goes up for pre-order, I'm hoping it doesnt sell out in a few hours.
The comment section on the Claymore diorama suggest atleast a few people missed out, probably depends on the statues but the ES don't seem to be that high on their statues(?)
Straken-SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 10:31 AM   #16
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Oh, they did the Claymore piece? Nice. I did watch that review, but wasn't paying attention to the company that made it. It looks amazing.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 11:27 AM   #17
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straken-SWE View Post

The comment section on the Claymore diorama suggest atleast a few people missed out, probably depends on the statues but the ES don't seem to be that high on their statues(?)
I've been doing some research and it seems their pieces do sell out very fast, their Claymore piece sold out in 1 hour 20 mins !

Looks like I'm screwed then considering this Sirene is less than half the ES of the Claymore dio.

I've also seen some unhappy customers from their previous pieces, seems they arent the best company to deal with when it comes to damages/returns, which is a major concern when you look at the potential breakage with Sirenes huge wings.
Old 06-28-2023, 11:38 AM   #18
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
I've been doing some research and it seems their pieces do sell out very fast, their Claymore piece sold out in 1 hour 20 mins !

Looks like I'm screwed then considering this Sirene is less than half the ES of the Claymore dio.

I've also seen some unhappy customers from their previous pieces, seems they arent the best company to deal with when it comes to damages/returns, which is a major concern when you look at the potential breakage with Sirenes huge wings.
I guess shipping would be too high to order from Spec?
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 11:43 AM   #19
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:

Fanatic Anime Store already have this up for pre-order if you are interested. They are charging more for the statue. Thier listed price is at $1,109 with a $309 pre-order down payment, shipping not included. They currently show 10 in stock. Maybe this can be an alternative route to take if you really want to nab one for your collection.
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 11:52 AM   #20
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I guess shipping would be too high to order from Spec?
I've never ordered form Spec but I'd assume shipping to the UK would be very high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddlysober View Post
Fanatic Anime Store already have this up for pre-order if you are interested. They are charging more for the statue. Thier listed price is at $1,109 with a $309 pre-order down payment, shipping not included. They currently show 10 in stock. Maybe this can be an alternative route to take if you really want to nab one for your collection.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll check them out.