Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 09-27-2006, 06:22 PM   #11
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

He's a Biotch.Anything to get out of his Dallas contract.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:29 PM   #12
carrillj
What's another word for Thesaurus?

There's a serious substance abuse problem in the NFL, that needs to be addressed. So far my team, the Chargers alone, have 2 players in serious trouble because of alchohol and drugs (Foley and Kiel). I can't imagine how many other NFL players are out abusing drugs, but haven't been caught yet.
carrillj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:40 PM   #13
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca View Post
He's a Biotch.Anything to get out of his Dallas contract.
Why we judge so quickly... He is happy in Dallas...everything he says is that he is happy in Dallas... all his actions say he is happy in Dallas...

He takes pain killers with suppliments and they had an adverse reaction to one other... He goes to put two pills into his mouth, his assitant sees the empty vial... jumps from step 1 to 100 jumps across the table to grab the pills out of his mouth... she then calls the cops... and everything gets blown out of porportion...

Now maybe he mixed alcohol with the pills... or maybe he was just taking too many... but the media made a big deal out of this... and blew it up...

I was listening to NFL Radio today... and a gentleman was on the phone talking about how the NFL needs to reign in the players... how it is getting to the verge of blowing up the entire league... look what happened to the NBA... was once great... now it is full of weed use... the same thing might happen to the NFL if the players dont appricate what they have...

I bet in every meeting today in the NFL the coaches are having a talk with the players... and I bet in every meeting there are players rolling their eyes...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:44 PM   #14
'Nuff
ROT Minister of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

I think a lot of the problems could be solved by reigning in the f*****g media...The Dallas Police Chief had a press conference today...and...stated 2 or 3 times at the beginning...that he would issue a statement and field NO QUESTIONS...As soon as his statement was done...The questions came flying in...Stupid...stupid...stupid...
'Nuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:47 PM   #15
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nuff View Post
I think a lot of the problems could be solved by reigning in the f*****g media...The Dallas Police Chief had a press conference today...and...stated 2 or 3 times at the beginning...that he would issue a statement and field NO QUESTIONS...As soon as his statement was done...The questions came flying in...Stupid...stupid...stupid...
Well.. it is the media's job to report the news... but yeah... they should have just sat on their hands until TO's press confrence...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:51 PM   #16
'Nuff
ROT Minister of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
Well.. it is the media's job to report the news... but yeah... they should have just sat on their hands until TO's press confrence...
I agree...Is their job to REPORT the news...Not make it into something it isn't...As they usually do...Has been the top story down here...When so many other important things were going on here and across the country and around the world...
'Nuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:07 AM   #17
ANGRYCOMICMAN
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGRYCOMICMAN View Post
You said it. It's really sad.
I take this back. He can't die fast enough for me!!!

What a ****ing cry baby.

You want attention T.O., I got your ****ing attention right here!!!!!!!
{Big semi-muscular John-Gotti looking man, grabs his crotch}
A$$HOLE!!!!
ANGRYCOMICMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:19 AM   #18
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
Sorry ,I heartily disagree!! When you swallow 35 pain killers, odds are it's not because the pain is unbearable. Me thinks he was trying to kill himself! Isn't that what people do when they try to kill themselves with pills? The press conference was just a lame attempt to come up with a lame excuse!
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:22 AM   #19
Ceramicus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

As I said before...A Publicity Stunt. There is no such thing as Bad Press for these guys, only NO Press. As long as the press keeps jumping up at his antics and keep him in the public's eyes, he'll keep doing it. It gives him power to manipulate his employers.

He's such a(n) (fill in the blank)!
Ceramicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:08 PM   #20
SirConor
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I agree with Kirth and Nuff... I think its fairly obvious he didn't attempt suicide. TO is a media icon, the media took this and ran with it. I feel bad for TO, frankly, and hope he comes off his injury and tears the league apart.
SirConor is offline   Reply With Quote