Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 06-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #11
Reme Lebeau
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post
Thanks for bringing Colossus back to attention, Reme. He is one of the most impressive statues I've seen. So much size and power imbued by Erick's sculpt! Chrome would've been a nice touch, but I am very happy with the silver/metal paint that was applied. I can't wait to put him next to Koto's Hulk later this year. For a size comparison, I present "Peter and Piotr"!

It's my pleasrue gomur! Colossus certainly is impressive and looks great with that Spidey (even if it is just for size comparison). Congrats on that on, BTW!
Reme Lebeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #12
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reme Lebeau View Post
It's my pleasrue gomur! Colossus certainly is impressive and looks great with that Spidey (even if it is just for size comparison). Congrats on that on, BTW!
Thanks Reme. That Spider-Man is the first statue I purchased where I felt compelled to take pics and post on the forum. And to encourage others to buy. It wasn't a statue I was enthused to order, but BOY did it blow me away as soon as I opened it. Colossus was one I couldn't wait to order and it didn't disappoint!
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #13
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Thanks Reme. That Spider-Man is the first statue I purchased where I felt compelled to take pics and post on the forum. And to encourage others to buy. It wasn't a statue I was enthused to order, but BOY did it blow me away as soon as I opened it. Colossus was one I couldn't wait to order and it didn't disappoint!
I feel ya. I was not a fan of Spidey at first either, because I had my reservations with the whole piece. But after all the praise that was given to it, I am extremely glad that I pulled the trigger. It is such an extraordinary cool piece!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #14
Reme Lebeau
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
I ordered it before it came out and have to agree that it did not disappoint.
Reme Lebeau is offline   Reply With Quote