Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-27-2010, 01:20 PM   #11
Shah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Thanks. I want to get lot of Atari 2600 games .
I would love to get a copy of Rastan Saga on the SMS
Shah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:03 AM   #12
Shah

More Pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	007 (2).JPG
Views:	4
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	53033   Click image for larger version

Name:	025.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	53034   Click image for larger version

Name:	026.JPG
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	53035   Click image for larger version

Name:	034.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	53036   Click image for larger version

Name:	054.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	53037  

Name:	060.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	239.1 KB
ID:	53038   Click image for larger version

Name:	066.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	53039   Click image for larger version

Name:	888.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	293.9 KB
ID:	53040   Click image for larger version

Name:	028.JPG
Size:	262.6 KB
ID:	53041   Click image for larger version

Name:	055.JPG
Size:	243.4 KB
ID:	53042  

Old 11-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #13
Shah

red alert 2 pc

got this
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	031 (2).JPG
Size:	313.3 KB
ID:	67519   Click image for larger version

Name:	044.JPG
Size:	376.0 KB
ID:	67520   Click image for larger version

Name:	045.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	352.4 KB
ID:	67521   Click image for larger version

Name:	047.JPG
Size:	386.0 KB
ID:	67522   Click image for larger version

Name:	049.JPG
Size:	491.5 KB
ID:	67523  

Name:	050.JPG
Size:	461.0 KB
ID:	67524   Click image for larger version

Name:	054.JPG
Size:	332.4 KB
ID:	67525   Click image for larger version

Name:	056.JPG
Size:	329.4 KB
ID:	67526  
Old 11-19-2011, 02:09 AM   #14
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shah View Post
I am a collector and a player as well. I get one copy and i play the game on it . My other copy is for my collection. For my collection i need a Brand new copy since my collection copy should be Mint like a Gem Shiny since its a collectible and as a secondary benefit the value of a Sealed copy appreciates very much.

If its a opened copy its value will never Rise in most cases. Even i can see atari 2600 games going for a few dollars even they are so old But at the same time the sealed copeis are worth 100s of $.

Why grade them ?

Grading is great as i have felt and seen. There are 4 benefits to it which are simply Awesome. First of all:

1. Preservation: The game is Preserved forever. I had all these games before and whenever i showed them to someone i always felt uncomfortable. Since most people have a very rough Handling and they will tear the plastic since they press the box so hard and after 10-15 demonstrations the plastic will be coming out ruining your copy. Apart from it shelve wear is a unavoidable thing. With this Hard Acrylic case its Preserved for ages and i dont need to worry about showing my games to as many people as i like.

2. Display Quality: The Display Quality gets so much better . I dont need to worry about buying Book Ends for the sides now. These games can stand on there own now verjoyed:

3. Authentication: The first lot i sent for Grading . I send like 44 games out of which 6 got rejected for being Fake sealed. If i didnt sent them for grading i would have never known till the day a guy would have told me its Fake. I am happy that i knew that and got myself replacements for those copies. Once Graded a item is 100% gurranteed to be Factory Sealed and you dont have to justify the buyer while selling if its sealed or not since that is already proven with the Grading Seal.

4. The number on the top tells me what condition is my copy exactlly in out a scale of 100. now i dont need to tell the buyer whats wrong with my copy while selling or while keeping it in my collection. I just need to see the score and i can tell its condition.

Hope i clear up your query.
Very cool

Feeling the most relaxed with the most prized posessions.. it must be a very elivating feeling
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #15
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I thought this thread was an April Fool's joke at first. Grading modern videogames with point scores?! And they aren't even 10s? I love videogames but this is taking it too far. I can get doing something like this with old titles that were in cardboard boxes that the majority of people opened. Then even tossed the boxes away. Those would be like comics. Games like the Zelda titles, Bionic Commando, etc. Or limited/premium modern titles that are in cardboard boxes like Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence, Ys I, II, III, & 7 (on PSP), Catherine Deluxe, or Persona 3/FES Box with artbook. But new plastic cased titles just for the factory seal. It seems really silly. I hope the grading company doesn't charge CGC prices...
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:29 PM   #16
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
I thought this thread was an April Fool's joke at first. Grading modern videogames with point scores?! And they aren't even 10s? I love videogames but this is taking it too far. I can get doing something like this with old titles that were in cardboard boxes that the majority of people opened. Then even tossed the boxes away. Those would be like comics. Games like the Zelda titles, Bionic Commando, etc. Or limited/premium modern titles that are in cardboard boxes like Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence, Ys I, II, III, & 7 (on PSP), Catherine Deluxe, or Persona 3/FES Box with artbook. But new plastic cased titles just for the factory seal. It seems really silly. I hope the grading company doesn't charge CGC prices...
I don't really understand the whole idea of grading games either (especially anything in the past 10 years) but to each their own and the TC explained why he does it. As long as he enjoys it then thats all that matters

Anyways to the TC...nice collection! I've been collecting since the NES days. If you need a good site for cataloging your games (as well as completion percentages) try http://backloggery.com. Great site I've been using for the past 3+ years
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote