Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #11
DSET
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKinky View Post
lol always? Please show me where I've posted my negativity other then report what I've read? If you're saying the time I wrote that Hideo wasn't impressed with how the game came along oh well that's straight from the horse's mouth and I feel the same way he would.

-LOL THEY ARE ALL NEGATIVE in the other thread I just checked: ROFLMAO, trust me you dont want me to repost them all

The MGS series are in my top 5 series to play, and I've owned EVERY one of them where as you probably only have owned the Playstation series. I'm not assuming it but most ppl seem to have got on with MGS when it was restarted. So don't come saying I'm negative to the MGS threads when it's something I love very much as well.

If you were a true MGS fan you wouldnt be complaining about cutscenes 99% of MGS fans are fans because they are driven by the story, no matter how confusing it is.

I look at it from a gamer's perspective. A GAMER, hoping to game more then watch. I know if the story is engaging and thrilling it won't matter at all, it's just a comment, BATMAN.

-again what does this have to do with mgs2, that was all that I was asking
In the previous mgs thread you went off on random 360 vs ps3 comments, and all together (with the other comments) I was refering to that as negativity, I didnt mean anything harsh by it. It was just piculiar that all your comments in the thread were negative. But your quick and exploding rebuttall tells me that you DO have some bias (im guessing its the pro 360 in you that makes you negative to ps3), so maybe this explains it all.
Otherwise why would you exploding?

Take it from me Im a class A exploder

Quote:

It's not even an assumption, I mean Kojima said it. The 360 has had 3 years to get figured out by game developers, and Sony doesn't make it easy with their architecture in their hardware, I just hope it won't take that long as well.
well youre agreement that the graphics arent up too par are just in your head, as it was confirmed that hideo was refering to the space availability on the disc and not the graphics.
the graphics have been reviewed by the top reviewers as pretty much the best if not one of the best on a console.

And YES
I AM BATMAN
DSET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #12
thecallahan
THE HUGGERNAUT!!!

The best is still the original
thecallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:39 PM   #13
DSET
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecallahan View Post
The original is still the best
agreed
The gamecube version (twin snakes) was like a dream come true to me: first time Ive beat a game over 4 times.

I hope they do a re-release of FF7 on PS3 with advent children style graphics: Ill go bonkers
Old 06-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #14
thecallahan
THE HUGGERNAUT!!!

Man, talk about poor grammar, I'm actually ashamed of myself for writing/typing that.

The original is still the best.. There, that's better. Damn you DSET for quoting before I could change it!
thecallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:25 PM   #15
DSET
The Secret Six

LOL I can edit it: just send me one million dollars either that or a doom pf
Old 06-09-2008, 06:15 PM   #16
HelloKinky
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSET View Post
In the previous mgs thread you went off on random 360 vs ps3 comments, and all together (with the other comments) I was refering to that as negativity, I didnt mean anything harsh by it. It was just piculiar that all your comments in the thread were negative. But your quick and exploding rebuttall tells me that you DO have some bias (im guessing its the pro 360 in you that makes you negative to ps3), so maybe this explains it all.
Otherwise why would you exploding?

Take it from me Im a class A exploder

well youre agreement that the graphics arent up too par are just in your head, as it was confirmed that hideo was refering to the space availability on the disc and not the graphics.
the graphics have been reviewed by the top reviewers as pretty much the best if not one of the best on a console.

And YES
I AM BATMAN
Oh ok.
HelloKinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:59 PM   #17
goodydog12
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

just picked mine up.
goodydog12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:41 PM   #18
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

I went to pick up my bundle but they only had the game in stock. Bundle maybe tomorrow

Doesnt realy matter though as I still have to wait 2 weeks for the surround system I ordered and I'm not planning on playing MGS4 without it.

If you add it all up MGS4 is one expensive game!!
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #19
HelloKinky
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Well expensive for latecomers like you =)
HelloKinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:45 AM   #20
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Well expensive for latecomers like you =)
Not realy. I always said that I must play MGS4. Other than that I had no real reason to buy a PS3...well as a blue ray player but that alone wasnt reason enough either so it's more of a timed purchase than coming late.

What makes it most expensive though is the surround system but that again has more to do with me wanting the ultimate MGS4/gaming/movie experience than coming late.

So there :tounge:
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote