Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-25-2010, 04:20 PM   #11
Awesome
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
That ais all way too much for an average collector to sift through and crap from where I stand. I can understand the Fiasco now. I hope Karma bites both companies on the Ass for all the crap the collector has to deal with (including some people getting screwed out of their Ex). When I see all the damages on these I know Karma is working and I only feel bad for the collector.

While I was screwed out of My Guile, I decided not follow the SF line anymore. Of course this hurts no one because Sideshow or Jerry could give a crap that I was screwed (along with a few others). It all boils down to cash is King and the customer is nothing but a $ sign. I dont have to put up with it, I can spend my money with companies that take care of there customers. Too bad others just take the abuse, some people should expect more for their money. "Loyalty to a line" is a loose term when your nothing but a number to these people!!!
Everything you have said is correct.
Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:21 PM   #12
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
Still doesn't excuse the fact that sideshow screwed up and sent 126+ to people with T orders and gave #1-125 to people that had waitlist conversions that converted just in the last 2 weeks. I knew this was going to happen and what should've happened is all exclusives should've gotten the charlie dog tags along with the first 350 of the regular.
Do you plan to call Sideshow on monday or did you already send an e-mail?
Old 09-25-2010, 04:29 PM   #13
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
Man, that brings up memories. I learned everything I know about the toy industry from reading Jerry's posts. It was educational! Going to Hot Topic for the Round 1 figures in '04.. those were the days.

I posted there as Tiger Uppercut. I've lost contact with just about everybody there. Did you go by another name crazyfoo?
Yes! My real name, which is SARFARAZ. I had that fist moving akuma sig with the purple background. I remember you!
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #14
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfoo View Post
Yes! My real name, which is SARFARAZ. I had that fist moving akuma sig with the purple background. I remember you!
I wouldn't forget! We posted quite a bit there. I wonder what became of everyone else. I think we all had the hopes of a complete action figure collection, but the business just wasn't there anymore. Jerry was smart to move on into statues.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #15
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Yeah I really miss that place. Only other person I know is deansta who use to post with the name megaspawn. I'm happy there's you as well now man .
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:46 PM   #16
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
Do you plan to call Sideshow on monday or did you already send an e-mail?
I submitted a ticket on the site. I will submit another to clarify my gripe. Then call them on monday.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:47 PM   #17
Awesome

You will get the extra dog tags either way so it's okay.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #18
Mr. Kennedy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfoo View Post
Okay I'll do it. When guile went up for pre order, the regular had 350 and the EX had 125. Demand was so high that he changed it to reg 550 and EX 175. People who already pre ordered weren't happy. So what jerry did to please everyone was give the first 350 and 125 guiles the extra Charlie dog tag and the other 200 and 50 just the normal guile dog tag.

So the first 350 regs he called 1st run championship edition and the other 200, 2nd run turbo edition. So if your guile is number 351 or higher and EX 126 or higher just one guile dog tag. Anything below, guile and Charlie dog tag on one chain. People who got 2 chains and 3 dog tags is a mistake. simple.

well i got 2 chains and 3 dogtags, one chain with just Guiles name and the second chain with Guile n Charlies name on it
Mr. Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #19
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

It's about time there was a sideforum for all this SF stuff.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #20
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Guile needs his own forum.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote