Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 03-19-2012, 07:03 AM   #11
demonhunter
Kingpin

A female Wade, not cutie indeed. ^^
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #12
Madame_Siryn
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

BOOO!!! So much for being a completist for the Marvel Bishoujo collection! I never understood the popularity of Deadpool so I'll absolutely skip on this bishoujo if its even made. Of all the Marvel bishoujos, Lady Deadpool?! She is being announced before Jessica Drew Spiderwoman? She-Hulk? Kitty Pryde? Polaris? And the list goes on.....
Madame_Siryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #13
Old Man Logan
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Ugh. And I'm one of the suckers who will buy one
Me too. All things DP shall be mine.
Old Man Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #14
dechirico7
The Flash

Hmm...I was just about to buy the GG Lady Deadpool bust, she is kind of cool looking. I like the Headpool addition GG did on her. I can see why Koto decided to do her, Deadpool is very popular, so why not do the female version of him in the bishoujo line.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:23 AM   #15
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Hmm...I was just about to buy the GG Lady Deadpool bust, she is kind of cool looking. I like the Headpool addition GG did on her. I can see why Koto decided to do her, Deadpool is very popular, so why not do the female version of him in the bishoujo line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Lady Deadpool is actually Deadpool/Wade himself from an alternate world/earth/dimension but with a different gender.
So she's really a man in a different universe?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:25 AM   #16
demonhunter
Kingpin

In our universe, Deadpool is a guy.

In an alternate universe, Deadpool is a girl.

There's more, the fun doesn't stop there. In other dimensions, Deadpool is a dog.

All these different versions of Deadpool from different Earths were gathered together to form the DeadPool Corps. ^^
Old 03-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #17
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
In our universe, Deadpool is a guy.

In an alternate universe, Deadpool is a girl.

There's more, the fun doesn't stop there. In other dimensions, Deadpool is a dog.

All these different versions of Deadpool from different Earths were gathered together to form the DeadPool Corps. ^^
Ok it makes better sense to me now. I was getting scare for a minute thinking that the deadpool we knew himself became a girl in another universe. If it a girl being deadpool that's ok. Also a dog as deadpool? Lol. I'm going to google deadpool corps to see what else is there. I'm guessing it's like the thousands of green lanterns?
Old 03-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #18
demonhunter
Kingpin

Nah, they didn't find that many versions of Deadpools.
Just a few like Lady Deadpool, Dogpool, KidPool, the Marvel Zombies Deadpool Severed Head...... ^^
Old 03-19-2012, 10:43 AM   #19
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Nah, they didn't find that many versions of Deadpools.
Just a few like Lady Deadpool, Dogpool, KidPool, the Marvel Zombies Deadpool Severed Head...... ^^
Lol it's really funny a flying deadpool head? A dog, a chubby deadpool? I guess now it's ok because I know at least who it is. Looks like liefeld the creator of deadpool is back. People hate him but hey he's the creator of deadpool, cable, domino etc. I do like the big blue guy from way back when he was boxing the hulk, colossus, Thor, and the thing. He was really cool. I'm guessing this is the same guy? Is he a deadpool Corp too? But now seeing all this I will get this Bishoujo of lady deadpool. I'm a liefeld fan even if his art sometimes is strange. So I will buy it. Or maybe they will make a unmasked version? Has she ever been unmasked?
Old 03-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #20
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame_Siryn View Post
BOOO!!! So much for being a completist for the Marvel Bishoujo collection! I never understood the popularity of Deadpool so I'll absolutely skip on this bishoujo if its even made. Of all the Marvel bishoujos, Lady Deadpool?! She is being announced before Jessica Drew Spiderwoman? She-Hulk? Kitty Pryde? Polaris? And the list goes on.....
Agreed. I was hoping for Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), She Hulk, Polaris, Dazzler, Jubilee, Lady Deathstrike, Enchantress, Domino or Kitty Pryde before Lady Deathstrike.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote