Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 05-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #11
Loops
Kindly Asked To Leave

Uh, do you own all these? I believe this section should only be used for a collection thread of stuff IN your collection.
Loops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #12
alexeicrow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I own some of them, around half actually. I posted this here since part of collecting is discovring new pieces in order to get hold off, th ebest way to hopefully find missing jems is woth fellow collectors.

I am not sure if posting it into the collections section is the correct place. Please moderators if you feel it should go into another section feel free to do so. And if so my appologies
alexeicrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #13
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexeicrow View Post
nice skeletor. Any 1/4 scale skele to go with a 1/4 heman

[/QUOTE]

well that one is 1/4 but its not the typical Skeletor out of the cartoons
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #14
alexeicrow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Don't get me wrong, this skeletor piece is very nice and I think the only 1/4 scale piece around, but what put's me off is the bone on the left leg and left arm.

I agree it is not your typical cartoon statue, but I still would have loved if his arms and legs where all flesh. This is only my personal view and still I must say that this piece looks very good and well sculpted, just it does not go with my He-Man statues.

Alexeicrow
Old 05-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #15
carlito1978
Hellfire Club

awesome collection! would love to see what else there is out there for motu. i know the 4 horsemen did the big 4 statues and i've seen some killer customs of the other heroes / villains of the series.
carlito1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #16
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

[QUOTE=alexeicrow;4576805]Hi All,

Currently I am trying to indentify what statues/figures of He-Man have been done. They can be either one off customs, commissioned statues/kit or production statues.

I am listing what i know so far. I own only a couple so far but I wish to know what is available so that i can expand my collection.

All the help is highly appreciated.

Regards
Alexeicrow

Great He-Man Collection, Do you own this piece and if so, who makes it and what scale? please, Great Post, WOW!
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:50 PM   #17
alexeicrow

[QUOTE=ChromeColossus;4581724]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexeicrow View Post
Hi All,

Currently I am trying to indentify what statues/figures of He-Man have been done. They can be either one off customs, commissioned statues/kit or production statues.

I am listing what i know so far. I own only a couple so far but I wish to know what is available so that i can expand my collection.

All the help is highly appreciated.

Regards
Alexeicrow

Great He-Man Collection, Do you own this piece and if so, who makes it and what scale? please, Great Post, WOW!
I wish I owned this master piece. All I know is that it's a one off piece made by a member of the forum. There is another thread and there are links to the WIP of this work of art

Alexeicrow
Old 05-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #18
alexeicrow

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=136629
Old 05-14-2013, 08:46 PM   #19
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

The second pic is made by Andre/ Moonlyte. He is a member of the forum. I have his email if you want it, pm me.
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:09 AM   #20
alexeicrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougrcrumby View Post
The second pic is made by Andre/ Moonlyte. He is a member of the forum. I have his email if you want it, pm me.
Thanks for the info but I have that covered. In fact I am waiting for it to arrive and actually cannot wait. It seems one of the best,if not the best statue of he-man out there.