Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 06-28-2013, 02:53 PM   #11
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Where do I order this? Other then going to sdcc since I can't because I'm in the otherwise of the planet. Lol any link to the koto order page if there is such a place to order this.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:56 PM   #12
Kicksplode
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Adamantium Member

From the Facebook page:

For those not attending SDCC a very limited quantity of the Harley Quinn Unmasked 2013 Convention Exclusive Bishoujo statue will be made available for pre-order on http://kotous.com/ beginning at 10AM PST on Monday, July 1st. Limited to one statue per customer. We reserve the right to cancel multiple orders. Pre-order event may end at any time without notification once allocation is sold out. Statues will begin to ship approximately 1 to 2 weeks after Comic-Con. Please be advised we are unable to offer on site pick-up of pre-orders at the Kotobukiya booth during SDCC.
Kicksplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #13
Madame_Siryn
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

So this coming Monday, it is. I have to be mindful of the time zone.
Madame_Siryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #14
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
like this?

That is better, but now I find the expression too cute. The portrait just doesn't fit.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #15
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicksplode View Post
From the Facebook page:

For those not attending SDCC a very limited quantity of the Harley Quinn Unmasked 2013 Convention Exclusive Bishoujo statue will be made available for pre-order on http://kotous.com/ beginning at 10AM PST on Monday, July 1st. Limited to one statue per customer. We reserve the right to cancel multiple orders. Pre-order event may end at any time without notification once allocation is sold out. Statues will begin to ship approximately 1 to 2 weeks after Comic-Con. Please be advised we are unable to offer on site pick-up of pre-orders at the Kotobukiya booth during SDCC.
Limited Quanity aka 1500 or more.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #16
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicksplode View Post
From the Facebook page:

Thank you soooo much! Never knew this option existed. I never order from them before. Do I need to sign up for a count first or just order direct and paypal afterwards?
Old 06-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #17
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Limited Quanity aka 1500 or more.
The more the better so I can nail of of these things!
Old 06-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #18
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I hate this. The hair is so wrong, in both style and color, the face is the face of a little cute girl (aka not Harley at all) and the cheap gold of the mallet is gross.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #19
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I hate this. The hair is so wrong, in both style and color, the face is the face of a little cute girl (aka not Harley at all) and the cheap gold of the mallet is gross.
I think this is a must own she looks nice and much better then the reg release which I saw inn person. The reg release was terrible in my opinion. I was going to skip Harley Bishoujo but now with this one coming I'm so happy to get a chance to get a good Harley. I just hope I can get it before it's gone. Does these sell out in mins? I sure hope not. I hope koto makes plenty. Btw what's the prices on this on order day? Same as the regs?
Old 06-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #20
Madame_Siryn
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Now, I'm kind of having second thoughts about this because I saw the up close pic of Harley's face and its not good. Is she sticking out her tongue?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9393_672784616071271_203710060_n.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	79264  
Madame_Siryn is offline   Reply With Quote