Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-04-2014, 08:44 AM   #11
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Nothing makes me sicker to my stomach than seeing hard working people lose ALOT of money to these types of scum.

It's not like a minor £30/$50 for a videogame , but more than $200 a time.

It's times like these that I wish they have a slow and agonising death
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #12
Dark-Flux
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Whelp, im £95 out of pocket. Seems i got off lightly compared to some but it still stings.
Dark-Flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:25 AM   #13
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Nothing makes me sicker to my stomach than seeing hard working people lose ALOT of money to these types of scum.

It's not like a minor £30/$50 for a videogame , but more than $200 a time.

It's times like these that I wish they have a slow and agonising death
They are losing their business. I'm sure it's already slow and agonizing.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:07 AM   #14
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
They are losing their business. I'm sure it's already slow and agonizing.
We all hear what you are saying but it's hard to defend someone who willingly takes money when they are pretty sure they can't deliver the goods.

Customers will side with ripped off customers. You are alone on this one.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:12 AM   #15
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
We all hear what you are saying but it's hard to defend someone who willingly takes money when they are pretty sure they can't deliver the goods.

Sorry, but to wish someone a slow and agonizing death over it is beyond my comprehension.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:17 AM   #16
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post

taking orders up to the last minute is inexcusable these people are scum pure and simple. They couldn't run their business properly and they made their customers pay for it!
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:18 AM   #17
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Sorry, but to wish someone a slow and agonizing death over it is beyond my comprehension.
a slow and agonizing death is probably taking things too far, a quick one however....
Old 02-04-2014, 10:23 AM   #18
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

They posted a message on facebook about a month ago defending themselves from all the complaints they were getting from the thread over on the freaks forum, customers were unhappy about items never being in stock and refunds not get paid, seems like those complaints were wholly justified.

Here is the Mothers Basement message saying that the business is doing great and calling genuine costumers who had concerns "vindictive little morons".

To All Of Our Genuine Customers

We would like to address the activity of a small group of forum users who aren't customers of ours but are taking it upon themselves to slander our business and attempt to cause trouble for us, including illegal hacking attempts that are under investigation and being dealt with by the police.

As a business, we are NOT in any trouble, we are thriving in fact and just about to submit our first full tax return which shows a healthy profit within our first year of trading.

The fact is that some forum users believe that they are in the majority when in fact that couldn't be farther from the truth. They are vindictive little morons who have nothing better to do than (ironically) sit in their mother's basement and troll hardworking people.

We are a small family run business. We have a small group of employees who are all hardworking family men but yet these idiots think that it's OK to try to put us out of business without any consideration for what that would do to the wives and children of our amazing staff.

The fact is they can't and won't ever put us out of business. We are here to stay and can take all the time in world to bat these flies away. Their actions are pointless and this will be the only time we will EVER recognise them. The only reason we're doing it now is because we want our real customers to get some real information.

If you are a GENUINE customer and want to see some GENUINE feedback that is completely independent and in no way moderated, then please visit*http://www.feefo.com/GB/en/reviews/M...?id=558941*and in fact you can read some very recent reviews from some of our highest spending customers.

Or check out our eBay, Amazon or Play feedback - we've only been using these sites since Christmas but again, totally genuine feedback that you can rely on.

Or if you want to address any concerns then please call us on 0844 800 1169 or email us with your number and we will call you back.

Or if that's not enough, we can show you a list of every item ordered over the past 12 months via Google Analytics and which ones have been delivered via our UKMail system, which equates to 99.2% - this would be for customers only and we would need to do this face to face, which we're happy to do.

We are actually calling every customer over the next day or so to relay the above information.

As for this page, this is for our customers only and is not a forum of any kind. If someone comes on here and says something slanderous, the comment will be deleted and that person will be banned. If you are a customer who wants to reach out and ask a question, you are more than welcome to do so. We will not tolerate any kind of abuse from anyone and if that's what anyone wants to do then they can go and waste their time on a forum somewhere.

We are here to listen to our customers. We are here to resolve issues and I guarantee, you will not find a more caring bunch of people anywhere else. We all LOVE this industry and we love our business. We will do anything within our power to keep our customers happy and the fact that we took more pre-orders in December that any other month since we started, 80% from existing customers, shows that our real customers already believe in the above.

As for the recent stock deliveries, we've dispatched around 70% of what we've had in December and the rest of backlog will be cleared by the end of next week. As we've said before, if anyone doesn't want to wait any longer, then please call us at any time and we will cancel the order.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please rest assured that we absolutely appreciate your business.

Thanks

Kate, Liam and the Mother's Basement Team
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:36 AM   #19
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

so are they bankrupt or not? was that message about the bankruptcy posted on their website part of the hacking they're talking about maybe?
Old 02-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #20
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

Quote:
That part I do agree with.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote