Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-12-2021, 09:10 AM   #11
Frankierock
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
in their defense this is a line of alternative batmans... and at least they seem to be following through with the line even if its one nobody asked for
Your right, and I will give them credit for sticking this one out..someone over there is a huge fan of this line, even though most of us here could have probably come up with much better choices to offer…but hey good for them, cause it must of been one hell of a sales pitch..lol
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 06:10 AM   #12
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Murder Machine will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow Sunday, 14th November 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"Presenting the next in line from XM’s DC Comics Dark Nights: Metal Line 1:4 scale premium collectibles line, MURDER MACHINE! The Batman from Earth -44, driven by the guilt of Alfred’s death, seeks the help of Cyborg to create the Alfred Protocol, an AI version of the late Butler. However, the Alfred Protocol took an extreme turn when it was activated, murdering all who is deemed to be a threat to Bruce Wayne, eventually taking over Bruce’s mind, replacing his weak biological body into a mechanical machine, all to protect Bruce.

The Murder Machine art statue collectible shows the formation and digital construct of Murder Machine’s form, the pixels at the base leading up to the mechanical body, his red cybernetic eyes display none of the humanity Bruce has once sought so hard to retained. 2 switch-out forearm showcases one of his many abilities to create any technological and mechanical weapon as an extension of his physical form.

Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 06:10 AM   #13
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Murder Machine will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow Sunday, 14th November 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

XM Studios Facebook

Old 11-13-2021, 09:08 AM   #14
Mister H
Ultimates

Ok so we’ve seen BWL, Red Death and now Murder Machine. Bring on Grim Knight!……………now watch it be the Drowned.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 09:17 AM   #15
djmogo89
Justice League

If they really complete the whole line I see myself buying these statues. I liked the Dark Nights Metal story and Batman is my favorite character of all time, so having different versions of him, specially versions that look cool and are kind of inspired or combined with other members of the justice league makes it more appealing.
djmogo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 12:17 PM   #16
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Ok so we’ve seen BWL, Red Death and now Murder Machine. Bring on Grim Knight!……………now watch it be the Drowned.
Did they ever tease Grim Knight? Thought they did for the Drowned during the 40,000 days of XM or whatever. And don't forget the Merciless.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 12:50 PM   #17
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Statue actually looks really nice. I won't be purchasing due to the character but for actual buyers, I imagine they will be happy.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 12:57 PM   #18
SONICobra
Batman

The digital construct is really well realized, I like how that came out. Nice piece for those looking for this character
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 05:12 AM   #19
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Official XM Studios Murder Machine 1/4 Scale Statue Assembly Video -

?The Murder Machine art statue collectible shows the formation and digital construct of Murder Machine?s form, the pixels at the base leading up to the mechanical body, his red cybernetic eyes display none of the humanity Bruce has once sought so hard to retain. 2 switch-out forearm showcases one of his many abilities to create any technological and mechanical weapon as an extension of his physical form.?

XM Studios Facebook