Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 10-27-2008, 09:35 PM   #11
Afterburner
Death is hereditary.

Chances are that Patrick will enter the "Karo Parisyan" zone after his recovery and won't get a rematch with Anderson.

Especially since Anderson has said that once he completes the remaining 5 fights on his UFC contract he's going to retire.

I'd like to see Silva vs. Denis Kang
Afterburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:53 PM   #12
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
Sorry Boony but Silva was playing with Cote. If he turned up the heat, Cote would not have made it out of the second.
are you serious? is silva the type of fighter to play with people? he was nervous especially after he kneed cote in the face twice and cote took it...

i disagree with you guys...
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:23 PM   #13
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

just my opinion im not arguing with u guys
Old 10-28-2008, 12:13 AM   #14
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
just my opinion im not arguing with u guys
You better not be arguing with me.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #15
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

lol cote wins by knockout....silva was nervous thats why he was dancing around like an idiot....especially after he kneed cote twice and the kid kept coming...

i got money on cote in cote silva 2

believe that!!!!!!!

bite me ken! lol
Old 10-29-2008, 12:21 AM   #16
BobbyW
The Beast

According to Silva...

Making it to the third round with Anderson Silva may not be something for Patrick Cote to brag bout.

“My game plan since the beginning was fight five rounds, inducing him to commit mistakes and capitalize on that during the first three rounds and look for the knockout during the fourth and fifth rounds,” Silva told Sherdog.com. “It was working, and the biggest proof of that is that I almost didn’t waste any blows. I connected with a couple of good punches and knees, but unfortunately he got hurt and the fight was over. This is not my fault.”
BobbyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:48 AM   #17
isculpt
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

[QUOTE=BobbyW;2347864]According to Silva...

Sorry but Silva is way too elusive to be knocked out by Cote. Just look at his fight with Franklin. He literally danced his way around a flurry in the match. No way would cote knock him out and if he definitely didn't connect with potent KO blows imo. I predict Silva will retire with the belt.
isculpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:30 AM   #18
supermn619
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
Sorry Boony but Silva was playing with Cote. If he turned up the heat, Cote would not have made it out of the second.
Totally agree!!! Silva wanted to please the fans by letting the fight go longer ...He's the Champ and he can show boat if he's wants ....he has nothing to prove (and im sure Cote hits hard but come on Silva Trains harder then he fights!!!) Dude he spars With Big Nog, and during the show Bader (205) was hitting him ON THE FACE as hard as he could and didn't even phase him!!!! Silva is my favorite fighter!!! and I'm sorry for all the Cote fans but there will be no rematch, Cote showed nothing and no possible way of winning he made it to the Third round because Silva let him

And for Cote To say that he F*#K him up in a interview!!! what a LOSER
supermn619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:37 AM   #19
supermn619
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyW View Post
According to Silva...

Making it to the third round with Anderson Silva may not be something for Patrick Cote to brag bout.

“My game plan since the beginning was fight five rounds, inducing him to commit mistakes and capitalize on that during the first three rounds and look for the knockout during the fourth and fifth rounds,” Silva told Sherdog.com. “It was working, and the biggest proof of that is that I almost didn’t waste any blows. I connected with a couple of good punches and knees, but unfortunately he got hurt and the fight was over. This is not my fault.”
Silva is so Humble and respectful!!! he would never say that a fighter is out of league... thats what makes him great, he respects everybody as long as you don't piss him off He can be like Mayweather and be a complete ass..but he's a true and real champion and another great fighter (GSP) another very respectful fighter
supermn619 is offline   Reply With Quote