Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 12-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #11
MTT
A day without sunshine is like... night.

This is absolutely great piece even if the faux bronze effect is nothing compared the new ones.

The box says it was sculpted and Clayburn Moore and Jon Vaughn based on Gonzales' work.
Graphitti Designs published this 1993 as a unpainted kit (350 pieces) and faux bronze statue (400 pieces) making the total to be 750.
FB numbered as #xxx/750 and kit numbered as xxx/350.

As I have read very many of these were actually broken when shipped to customers. I was told the usual fault was broken bat wings.

I have seen FB to go from 400 to 600 dollars and the painted kit around 400. But I think this varies because mint copies are quite rare.

Few pictures of mines

-MTT
MTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:53 AM   #12
MinisterOfFire
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Nice pics...yep thats the one I have seen.
MTT is correct...ive seen them sale in that price range (400-600)

...Lord I wish we would get a new vamp
MinisterOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:29 AM   #13
HellnHere
Doh!

Bronze Sugati Vampirella Statue 93

Thank you! Yes it is a beautiful vampirella.
I really prefer bronze over painted. Looking over this site I believe it was Sugati ? Then Moore did the bronze but very limited and signed on the bottom about 250 only.

I love my statue. Thanks.

Hell n Here
HellnHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #14
skorpsta
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTT View Post
This is absolutely great piece even if the faux bronze effect is nothing compared the new ones.

The box says it was sculpted and Clayburn Moore and Jon Vaughn based on Gonzales' work.
Graphitti Designs published this 1993 as a unpainted kit (350 pieces) and faux bronze statue (400 pieces) making the total to be 750.
FB numbered as #xxx/750 and kit numbered as xxx/350.

As I have read very many of these were actually broken when shipped to customers. I was told the usual fault was broken bat wings.

I have seen FB to go from 400 to 600 dollars and the painted kit around 400. But I think this varies because mint copies are quite rare.

Few pictures of mines

-MTT
thanks togalactus..my close friend drew..i actually have the fb version..and like most of the rest the bat was destroyed..last nite i reglued back together..a small piece is missingbut i will break out the aves and fix it, also i do not like howe her pupils are hollow out..i putty them up..andfinally iam repainting her in the flesh with color..she needs to be brought to life..thanksso much drew!!..and stacey said thanks also for the lady death snow globe!
skorpsta is offline   Reply With Quote