Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-17-2021, 07:50 PM   #191
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

It certainly is a pleasure seeing a lot of these yeah. Really showing off the art and creativity that can come in the hobby. Such a breath of fresh air when it isn't the same three licenses over and over again
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 12:18 AM   #192
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
I didn’t realize the Whalesong girl was a D-va. It didn’t really jump out at me.
I had created a thread about Green Leaf Studio that specializes in unlicensed statues. The thread has not only been closed, it has been evaporated. I concluded that unlicensed statues were not welcome here.
About the Whalesong Girl, she’ll be our little secret, if you don’t mind
Ok. Thanks for the info. I have several unlicensed statues on order. I will share when I get them only if it is OK. But I guess not.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 08:33 AM   #193
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
Great thread, French.

I will never buy any of these pieces, but it's mind-blowing how much stuff is being produced. Looking at the range of stuff on offer is more fun than buying is for me at this point.
This thread is above all there for the pleasure of the eyes. I would have probably pre-ordered some of these statues if I only started my collection now. I don’t want to sound like a jaded old collector yet, but I’m currently waiting for a dozen statues, some ordered for almost two years, and some ordered last year, which I don’t expect to receive this year, but more likely in the course of next year. And I am more excited to receive - finally- one of these statues than to order others, with these delivery prospects... very blurry.
A rule of - no order at the moment- that I will break however for a statue shown in this thread, the Ghost Blade of Ein Studio, if it is ever produced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
It certainly is a pleasure seeing a lot of these yeah. Really showing off the art and creativity that can come in the hobby. Such a breath of fresh air when it isn't the same three licenses over and over again
And it's a pleasure discovering all these sexy creatures and feeding this thread to bring this breath of fresh air!!
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 08:37 AM   #194
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
Ok. Thanks for the info. I have several unlicensed statues on order. I will share when I get them only if it is OK. But I guess not.
Well, I don't think it will be an issue if your unlicensed statues accidentally appear on pics among your licensed ones
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 02:08 PM   #195
desertdragon
Sinister Six

Just wanted to share some shots of MH Studio's fantastic 1/6 Neliel - she showed up along with her Dragon Studios big sister... When it rains it pours, as it were
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MH Neliel 1.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	539.7 KB
ID:	137046   Click image for larger version

Name:	MH Neliel 2.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	552.3 KB
ID:	137047   Click image for larger version

Name:	MH Neliel 3.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	562.4 KB
ID:	137048   Click image for larger version

Name:	MH Neliel 4.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	443.8 KB
ID:	137049  
desertdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 03:49 PM   #196
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

I always liked Nel. That's a pretty nice looking statue of her
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 05:24 PM   #197
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdragon View Post
Just wanted to share some shots of MH Studio's fantastic 1/6 Neliel - she showed up along with her Dragon Studios big sister... When it rains it pours, as it were
Did you do the slow boat shipping?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 05:57 PM   #198
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Did you do the slow boat shipping?
Nowadays that's the only option really. Before covid DHL shipping was pretty normal and not too crazy a price. Now sea options are the only reasonable ones from China :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 09:49 AM   #199
desertdragon
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Nowadays that's the only option really. Before covid DHL shipping was pretty normal and not too crazy a price. Now sea options are the only reasonable ones from China :|
Yes - and it took 8 months (!) for the Neliel's to arrive here... I had honestly given up on ever seeing them at one point. Especially now, patience is the key when ordering these figures.
desertdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 01:33 PM   #200
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdragon View Post
DD don't know who she is but she is stunning in these photos. You are so masterful. big fan of the underboob
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote