Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 12-02-2014, 11:37 AM   #201
grphyx1
Kingpin

I've ordered from jason for many years and it is quite safe to preorder from mwc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Ok so it's not safe to preorder from them then?
He's a real small operation anthos, as in it's just him working out of his home. so he rarely will preorder more than he needs, so he doesn't really like doing cancellations. for that flexibility that's why i like bbts. but mwc has better pricing. this is a supplement for him and he's a nice guy with kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthos View Post
I wouldn't but it goes beyond falling short on low ES order fulfillment (I lost a harley Quinn bombshell due to them not being able to get one)

I once needed to cancel an order and the owner contacted me with a lecture about how if more people kept canceling he would have to start charging deposits. It was really poor customer service imo. I've purchased quite a few items from them previously so I didn't need to hear about his issues.
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:42 AM   #202
Anthos
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I've ordered from jason for many years and it is quite safe to preorder from mwc.

He's a real small operation anthos, as in it's just him working out of his home. so he rarely will preorder more than he needs, so he doesn't really like doing cancellations. for that flexibility that's why i like bbts. but mwc has better pricing. this is a supplement for him and he's a nice guy with kids.
I understand that, but their is a certain way you treat your customers and that isn't it. I very rarely cancel items, but when a customer has a long history of ordering from a company (either one man run or many employees) you don't hit your customer with comments like that. It's basic business sense. Now if it was a constant thing for a customer to cancel all the time, I could see it.
Anthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:05 PM   #203
grphyx1
Kingpin

He was probably having a bad day. regardless, your Artemisia looks great.

Quote:
I understand that, but their is a certain way you treat your customers and that isn't it. I very rarely cancel items, but when a customer has a long history of ordering from a company (either one man run or many employees) you don't hit your customer with comments like that. It's basic business sense. Now if it was a constant thing for a customer to cancel all the time, I could see it.
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 03:24 PM   #204
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
I once needed to cancel an order and the owner contacted me with a lecture about how if more people kept canceling he would have to start charging deposits. It was really poor customer service imo. I've purchased quite a few items from them previously so I didn't need to hear about his issues.
That's funny. Some people don't get customer service at all. They think it's sell, sell, sell.

It reminds me of a time I was told I would get a refund on a damaged figure or something. It wasn't with MWC but the store ended up going out of business. The guy actually told me that he should not have said that he would refund me. I couldn't believe it. Not only was it terrible customer service in that he expected me to keep or pay for return of a damaged figure. But it turns out that he was selling bootleg CDs too at normal prices. I noticed a few SonMay versions in my collection that I know probably came from his store.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:41 AM   #205
keewan
Death is hereditary.

SpecFiction shipped my Artemisia today and PCS shipped my 2 Dhalism EXs, all via FedEx today, all of them arriving on Wednesday. Good thing I will be sick & work from home on Wednesday...
keewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:49 AM   #206
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

My Artemisia shipped from SpecFiction too!

It's supposed to arrive tomorrow but I'm kinda busy tomorrow so we'll see if I miss the delivery or not...
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #207
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Got my shipping notice yesterday!
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #208
Anthos

Congrats everyone, you're going to love seeing this in person. It's really an amazing piece!
Old 12-06-2014, 01:12 PM   #209
Fremen
Birds of Prey

I'm still waiting for mine to show up.
Fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 01:23 PM   #210
Anthos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
I'm still waiting for mine to show up.
Who'd you order from?