Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 11-06-2006, 08:44 AM   #201
madjazz
Defender of The Defenders

It pains me to see how many points are sitting on my bench this week.
madjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 11:11 AM   #202
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjazz View Post
It pains me to see how many points are sitting on my bench this week.
I saw that. Ouch. I survived both my bye weeks.

Who the hell owns the Maulers? Flipp'n bastich keeps winning.

Sex Panthers keep roll'n baby My record thanks to CK is tainted but that donut is way more impressive than that 1 in the tie colum.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 02:08 PM   #203
imthkman
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
I saw that. Ouch. I survived both my bye weeks.

Who the hell owns the Maulers? Flipp'n bastich keeps winning.

Sex Panthers keep roll'n baby My record thanks to CK is tainted but that donut is way more impressive than that 1 in the tie colum.
That would be me. LT is a freaking points machine. As long as Grossman doesn't start to stink consistently, I've got a good team. Although Carr has been a good backup.
imthkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 02:15 PM   #204
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthkman View Post
That would be me. LT is a freaking points machine. As long as Grossman doesn't start to stink consistently, I've got a good team. Although Carr has been a good backup.
You bastich. LT is so awesome that he’s screwing my guys over. He scores all the F’n TD’s for SD so now Rivers gets no TD passes and Gates no TD catches.

The guy is an absolute monster. I get top pick next year I’m taking LT. LJ is a monster too but LT is slightly more monstrous.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:31 PM   #205
Thing
Sinister Six

My mistake was taking Alexander with the number 2 pick. I wish i had known that we could have drafted diffrently. I based my draft on my pay leagues..
Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 03:45 PM   #206
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thing View Post
My mistake was taking Alexander with the number 2 pick. I wish i had known that we could have drafted diffrently. I based my draft on my pay leagues..
Even though my team is doing well if I could go back I would have drafted differently as well. It was my first time doing fantasy football so I drafted my kicker too high and I also drafted my def too high – The accidental gamble worked out because the Bears are averaging 16 points for me but I drafted them way too early. Next year I’ll be ready. I just hope I get a higher pick next year.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:24 PM   #207
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Even though my team is doing well if I could go back I would have drafted differently as well. It was my first time doing fantasy football so I drafted my kicker too high and I also drafted my def too high – The accidental gamble worked out because the Bears are averaging 16 points for me but I drafted them way too early. Next year I’ll be ready. I just hope I get a higher pick next year.
I hope I can make my first two picks next year... If I had gotten the players I wanted and not drafted two players that aren't even playing this year... it would be a different story... Peyton Manning would be starting instead of Vince Young.
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 04:44 PM   #208
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
I hope I can make my first two picks next year... If I had gotten the players I wanted and not drafted two players that aren't even playing this year... it would be a different story... Peyton Manning would be starting instead of Vince Young.
Who were the 2 clowns you ended up with? I think one was Jordan who is starting for me tonight Nobody else was available. Who was the other guy you got screwed with?
Old 11-06-2006, 05:12 PM   #209
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Who were the 2 clowns you ended up with? I think one was Jordan who is starting for me tonight Nobody else was available. Who was the other guy you got screwed with?
Some asshat that broke his leg in training camp with the Texans...

That was a crazy draft... I would select the player... and then my timer would stop... I thought.. woo hoo... got Peyton.. then the next thing I know in the chat window it said I got Lamont Jordan...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 05:27 PM   #210
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthew View Post
Some asshat that broke his leg in training camp with the Texans...

That was a crazy draft... I would select the player... and then my timer would stop... I thought.. woo hoo... got Peyton.. then the next thing I know in the chat window it said I got Lamont Jordan...
That's right. That guy was ranked very high. I would have had like 10 strokes if that would have happened to me. Your a better man than me dude.