Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 03-09-2012, 09:18 AM   #201
davewi11
Doh!

Thanks Frobay, I didnt realise you had bought one too so many thanks for that! Hopefully if you ever frame it you could send me a pic, I love seeing my work up in a frame!
Im in the process of speaking to some local screenprinters so theres a chance some of my future work could be screenprinted rather than digitally printed which would really add to the finish!
davewi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #202
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewi11 View Post
Thanks Frobay, I didnt realise you had bought one too so many thanks for that! Hopefully if you ever frame it you could send me a pic, I love seeing my work up in a frame!
Im in the process of speaking to some local screenprinters so theres a chance some of my future work could be screenprinted rather than digitally printed which would really add to the finish!
Awesome. I prefer screenprints. I don't often buy reg prints but couldn't pass up your SHIELD poster and I will send u a pic of it framed
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #203
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Welcome to the forums Dave.

The other posters in your Marvel series look great! I'm particularly fond of that X-Men FC. Wish I could have got in on that one. Looking forward to seeing your take on Spider-Man and receiving The Avengers poster.

I'm into framing all my stuff, admittedly though its a slow process as I have quite a few lined up presently but you can bet I'll post pics here when I get mine done.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #204
davewi11
Doh!

Thanks guys, thatd be great to see them framed. Id much rather do screenprints but its so expensive where I live it would price people out of buying them, plus Id have to do much bigger print runs than I do at the moment.

Unfortunately all of my work is just fan art, I did get in trouble with Universal last year as they saw my Jurassic Park poster and sent me a Cease and Desist letter! I wouldnt mind but for a film that took millions of dollars to be worried about me selling 10 prints seemed a bit over the top, but Ive carried on anyway (I just wouldnt do another poster for a movie owned by Universal)

You can see the rest of my work including some other posters for films like BTTF and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy on my portfolio site at

www.be.net/davewill
Old 03-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #205
turtlesforever
A day without sunshine is like... night.

MY PRINTS!

Well I came into collecting these prints because of some TMNT artwork From aVERY talented artist by the name of DAVE RAPOZA. Then I stumbled upon MONDO. I really only wanted a few MONDO posters and I have all most every one that I wanted. The one I have yet to get is the trick or treat from 2009. My photos are BAD, You can see my roof in the framed prints. but i still want to show what I have. ENJOY.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
turtlesforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #206
turtlesforever

....AND my MONDO prints

....And when I get all of these Hung up and FRAMED I will post Much better pics! [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #207
FROBAY
Phoenix

Those turtles prints are seriously kick ass
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #208
davewi11
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Those turtles prints are seriously kick ass
Agreed! Wow!!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #209
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

I have always had just a passing interest in the TMNT but those prints are insanely good!
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #210
turtlesforever

Thanks. Im glad I got a hold of them. They were limited to 50 each. I am a big turtles fan.