Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-31-2018, 12:20 AM   #2111
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Did you guys see Wiplash's Zodd video he just took? I swear I have no idea how this guy isn't sold out yet. He is utterly insane!

Once people start getting him I'm predicting he'll go fast and he'll be very popular!

With how amazing even Guts is I think Zodd blows him out of the water.
Link!
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 12:25 AM   #2112
chavez553

Ok, I saw it. Your talking about Zodd demon form.

Yeah, I can’t figure out which one I want. The human form or Demon. Guess I have to get both!! ��
Old 03-31-2018, 12:40 AM   #2113
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez553 View Post
Ok, I saw it. Your talking about Zodd demon form.

Yeah, I can’t figure out which one I want. The human form or Demon. Guess I have to get both!! ��
No I'm talking about his most recent human form Zodd vid. The piece looks unbelievably good up close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmCDQJ43UJU&sns=em
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 12:53 AM   #2114
chavez553

Quote:
No I'm talking about his most recent human form Zodd vid. The piece looks unbelievably good up close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmCDQJ43UJU&sns=em
Yeah, he looks really good. And he will be highly sought after.

I want him but can preorder till I pay off EX Griffith first. Hopefully he will still be available mid summer.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:00 AM   #2115
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez553 View Post
Yeah, he looks really good. And he will be highly sought after.

I want him but can preorder till I pay off EX Griffith first. Hopefully he will still be available mid summer.
I'd imagine he will be since he isn't even on "low stock" status yet. Which I think is crazy.

But it's good cause it buys us more time.

I'll be getting both him and Demon Zodd. As I said, I'm in for the whole crew.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 01:21 AM   #2116
chavez553

Quote:
I'd imagine he will be since he isn't even on "low stock" status yet. Which I think is crazy.

But it's good cause it buys us more time.

I'll be getting both him and Demon Zodd. As I said, I'm in for the whole crew.
Yeah, I want the whole line as well.

Hopefully everything pans out to were that can happen.
Old 03-31-2018, 02:15 AM   #2117
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Hey guys. Just finished the original anime. What a crazy ending!!! Wow did the story completely change!

It went from being fairly grounded in reality to literally all hell breaking loose.

It went SO off the rails! And I don't mean that in a bad way. I actually loved it! Now I'm at least a little familiar with the characters.

Question for you all. I want to experience the rest of this franchise the best way possible.

Now my original plan was to get into the 3-part movie arc after the anime and then after that to jump into the manga.

But after the anime is it best to just jump into the manga and wait on the 3 films?

I really want to watch the movies as I heard it's a retelling of the anime and I want to compare them. However would it be a better cohesive story if I jump right into the manga directly while my mind's fresh on the original anime without the other stuff intead?
A bit late and I don't know where you're at now but in case you didn't know the 3 movies basically retell the original 97 anime so they're not critical. The lack of Susumu Hirasawa hurts it a bit but iirc the Eclipse is a little more fleshed out. Either way it's Berserk so it's still fun to watch.

The 2 new seasons of the recent anime continue the story from the manga so they're essential watches. People love to complain about the art and it's not perfect sure but ---- it. We've been waiting close to 20 years for it and I'll take it. YMMV.

The manga is the codex so you should read it no matter what.
I did 97 anime -> manga -> Movie -> new anime
but honestly you can watch all the anime and then read the manga. You'll be fin no matter what.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 03:02 AM   #2118
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

Really nice to see so many people passionate about Berserk, especially the ones new to the license!
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 05:48 AM   #2119
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Hey guys. Just finished the original anime. What a crazy ending!!! Wow did the story completely change!

It went from being fairly grounded in reality to literally all hell breaking loose.

It went SO off the rails! And I don't mean that in a bad way. I actually loved it! Now I'm at least a little familiar with the characters.

Question for you all. I want to experience the rest of this franchise the best way possible.

Now my original plan was to get into the 3-part movie arc after the anime and then after that to jump into the manga.

But after the anime is it best to just jump into the manga and wait on the 3 films?

I really want to watch the movies as I heard it's a retelling of the anime and I want to compare them. However would it be a better cohesive story if I jump right into the manga directly while my mind's fresh on the original anime without the other stuff intead?
Watch them all read them all, I started with the original anime then moved to the manga then the movies now the new series.
But every time a new manga volume is released, I do a quick recap of the entire manga volumes, It’s like game of thrones lots of names and characters.
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 05:52 AM   #2120
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Also keep in mind, Like any other story there are thing mentioned in the manga that are not mentioned in ether the movie nor series.
Don’t forget the PS4 game Berserk & the band of the hawk.
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote