Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 01-31-2017, 08:21 PM   #2121
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
At the risk of sounding like a n00b, what's with the GIGANTIC swirly fireball behind Ace? Is this from a specific scene? It's been a couple years since I watched episodes with Ace, but I don't remember him having this insane enormous fireball just floating above him ever.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:24 PM   #2122
NosferatuOMeGa
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
At the risk of sounding like a n00b, what's with the GIGANTIC swirly fireball behind Ace? Is this from a specific scene? It's been a couple years since I watched episodes with Ace, but I don't remember him having this insane enormous fireball just floating above him ever.

So, I like the piece, but I'm not all that sold on it. The original fireball with the Whitebeard logo seemed more interesting to be honest.

I've had my PO in from December, but I'm really not sure now.

It's a good 200 - 300 Euro over the cost of almost all their other pieces too. What gives?
NosferatuOMeGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:27 PM   #2123
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Price is probably down to the complexity of the piece, the clear resin and the light up feature. Add to that the fact that all prices are going up across the board....saying that though at 4000 ES i think the price is kinda insane lol.

It'll sell well and i'm sure it will be stunning in hand....i think at 4000 ES though flippers might have a surprise.

I'm sure a year or so after release though it'll fly up in price....but then you have the risk of a very delicate piece with a light up feature which may fail.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:38 PM   #2124
MrYac
Hercules

so i'd imagine next we'll see another Strawhat, think they'll finally do Luffy to hang with his brother? and of course Buggy will be after that.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:53 PM   #2125
NosferatuOMeGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Price is probably down to the complexity of the piece, the clear resin and the light up feature. Add to that the fact that all prices are going up across the board....saying that though at 4000 ES i think the price is kinda insane lol.

It'll sell well and i'm sure it will be stunning in hand....i think at 4000 ES though flippers might have a surprise.

I'm sure a year or so after release though it'll fly up in price....but then you have the risk of a very delicate piece with a light up feature which may fail.
I'm still not buying that it's that much more "complex" than some of their other pieces. Seems like a load of something.
I do think it will look cool, but I'm still questioning if it's money that could be spent on a different piece.
I already have I think 4 Tsume pieces on PO, LOL.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:54 PM   #2126
NosferatuOMeGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
so i'd imagine next we'll see another Strawhat, think they'll finally do Luffy to hang with his brother? and of course Buggy will be after that.
I'd be quite happy with Luffy next.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:12 AM   #2127
qz33
Baron Zemo

Man what a piece.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:30 AM   #2128
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

This won't sold out fast, it's tooooo expensive and big es
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:31 AM   #2129
Kallix
Justice League

They sold 3,500 of it while they had not shown it yet and I don't know if there is much left at the moment, so don't worry for them.

Edit : sold-out.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:53 AM   #2130
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

I never had any doubt it would sell out, it's an impressive piece and Tsume go all out when they approach pieces and lets face it they are riding the hype train to the max at the moment!

Also as said above 3500 sold before the real reveal so people were all in before even seeing the finished piece.

I just hope people don't start to panic and start paying stupid prices because this is a piece that will be 18 months before release and i honestly think it will be around retail for a long time.