Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 06:17 PM   #2201
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Have not received a refund yet. Was told 1 business week may need a little extra. It's been 2 weeks. Is there an eta on my refund? Thanks!
Old 04-24-2017, 10:39 PM   #2202
dreamactius
Sinister Six

Maybe Jerry is going bankrupt. Why is his company taking so long to refund people's money? How hard could it be? Either his workers are just being lazy, or they don't have the money to issue refunds.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:17 PM   #2203
addic
The X-Men

I am waiting for a refund that has been promised for about 4 weeks now. And I don't get replies to my emails anymore. Only email I got was a payment reminder for one of my payment plan orders. Thats so f'd up.

But well...some people here on SF probably will call that nitpicking. And all these people in here who are going through the customer service hell of PCS are probably the few complainers Jerry was talking about.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:04 AM   #2204
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Case #19912

Hello Rebecca, I replied to your email on April 7th regarding my return. You asked to give accounting some time since you just got back from the cons. I sent another email on April 19th regarding the return and one today. Still no response I was hoping you could look into this for me.
Thank you.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:23 AM   #2205
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

Case n°20022

Hi Rebecca,

Same as the others, no news from accounting regarding my refund.
Can you please look into this?

Thanks a lot
Old 04-25-2017, 01:26 AM   #2206
Sabinator
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
I am waiting for a refund that has been promised for about 4 weeks now. And I don't get replies to my emails anymore. Only email I got was a payment reminder for one of my payment plan orders. Thats so f'd up.

But well...some people here on SF probably will call that nitpicking. And all these people in here who are going through the customer service hell of PCS are probably the few complainers Jerry was talking about.

Going on 8 weeks now
Old 04-25-2017, 11:10 AM   #2207
apellica
The Herculoids

I never got a case number associated with my refund. Just a bunch of back and forth emails stating I want a refund.

The last email I got was that it was forwarded to accounting. Who do I talk to directly get this refund resolved. Going on 4 weeks now....
Old 04-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #2208
mkkollector81
Justice League

Can you have your people make sure the invoices are updated before they flood our email inboxes please
Old 04-25-2017, 04:06 PM   #2209
MaxGoof
Nightwing

I order transferred my Mech Zangief to another collector over a month ago and CS confirmed the transfer. Then I got an E-Mail a couple weeks ago that I had a payment overdue for said Mech Zangief, and E-Mailed CS to verify they had actually order transferred Mech to someone else.

I got no response, and now I received a Paypal invoice for Mech Zangief yesterday. Do I need to keep E-Mailing CS to make sure they've actually transferred the order to someone else (even though it's already been confirmed by them long ago), or should I just assume they'll get around to it eventually and not clog F4F CS's mailbox?
Old 04-25-2017, 05:49 PM   #2210
addic
The X-Men

Wow!!

I canceled my 1:3 Goro order weeks ago within the 30 days grace period and got a conformation of that cancellation. I waiting for that refund since then.

Nothing happened for weeks now and now I just got an invoice for that said Goro order.

Customer service is an absolute mess at the moment and I'm really worried about the money I spent for my various orders.
Closed Thread