Old 04-25-2017, 09:46 PM   #2211
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonebreak2000 View Post
Hi Rebecca
On MAR 09, 2017 | 02:32PM PST
You sent me an email advising you had sent my request to accounting for a refund. You advised it would take one week.
I sent emails back on March 20th and April 3rd asking for an update as I have not yet received a refund.
Hello,

I'm very sorry for the delay. Please PM me your case number or email your request was sent from and I will look into this.

Thank you!
Old 04-25-2017, 09:48 PM   #2212
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
If I pre-ordered just with deposit,could I pay the balance at any time before shipping?
Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Yes, of course.
Thanks for the help, addic!

Zeus, we just ask that you add a note with your payment letting us know it's a partial payment for ________ statue.

Thanks for asking!
Old 04-25-2017, 09:52 PM   #2213
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sunrise View Post
Can someone from accounting please help take a look at my case #19962? Thanks. It's been 8 days already.
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. We are working on getting everyone's refund requests through but with so many emails coming in, we are behind. We appreciate your patience while we catch up.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:52 PM   #2214
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdv885 View Post
My HE-MAN is damaged
Compensation payments
When can get
Waiting for more than two months
Did not respond to the letter
Order ID: 359747731
Hello,

Please PM me your case number or email address so I can look into this. Thank you!
Old 04-25-2017, 09:53 PM   #2215
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
I sent an email a week ago trying to cancel some statues and I haven't heard back. I also paid shipping almost two months ago.
Sorry about the wait - if your email has been sent I will answer it!

I appreciate your patience.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:54 PM   #2216
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adon View Post
PCS is not responding to my email inquiry, it has been over a week since my last email to them.

What gives? I have made alot of orders.
I'm very sorry! If you haven't been answered yet please PM me your case number or email address.

Thanks!
Old 04-25-2017, 09:57 PM   #2217
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sunrise View Post
14 days already....just when I thought the customer service was improving, 2 weeks since Rebecca asked me to reply to let accounting know and that it would take 7 - 10 days to be processed. I really am getting sick of the CS.

Rebecca or whoever is from PCS who sees this, please look into this. The last time i kept sending chasers, I was told that it won't work coz everytime I send a chaser, my case would re-queue. So this time I sent a separate email (case #20458) and no reply for 4 days! This is really frustrating!
So sorry! I sent a response to your new email, thank you!
Old 04-25-2017, 09:57 PM   #2218
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator View Post
14 days ? Mines been pending for 7 weeks now...
EDIT:

I'm sorry for the delay! I've left a note for accounting to refund this as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience thus far.

Last edited by PCSRebecca; 04-25-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:03 PM   #2219
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Wow!!

I canceled my 1:3 Goro order weeks ago within the 30 days grace period and got a conformation of that cancellation. I waiting for that refund since then.

Nothing happened for weeks now and now I just got an invoice for that said Goro order.

Customer service is an absolute mess at the moment and I'm really worried about the money I spent for my various orders.
I'm sorry you received this invoice in error! I believe I've emailed you regarding this already, but incase not please know this WILL be corrected and the invoice will be cancelled once your cancellation is processed. I'm very sorry for the worry.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:04 PM   #2220
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
I order transferred my Mech Zangief to another collector over a month ago and CS confirmed the transfer. Then I got an E-Mail a couple weeks ago that I had a payment overdue for said Mech Zangief, and E-Mailed CS to verify they had actually order transferred Mech to someone else.

I got no response, and now I received a Paypal invoice for Mech Zangief yesterday. Do I need to keep E-Mailing CS to make sure they've actually transferred the order to someone else (even though it's already been confirmed by them long ago), or should I just assume they'll get around to it eventually and not clog F4F CS's mailbox?
Hello,

Sorry for the mixup! By now this has been corrected. (:
Closed Thread