Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 04-07-2017, 09:00 PM   #2231
allosaur176
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Played around with a couple of filters, and you can see all the different paint layers that was added to this piece.

allosaur176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:56 PM   #2232
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.van View Post
Paid mine over a week ago,nothing yet.Probably repainting it.
you'll have to wait for a while. your at the bottom of the list cause you are one of the last to pay it off.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:03 PM   #2233
Unknown Hero
Justice League

Paid my shipping yesterday. Just got an email it will be shipped with an estimated date of arrival on the 12th. #36
Unknown Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:12 PM   #2234
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Psh ive had mine paid off since October. Lol
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:39 PM   #2235
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Any Canadians receive this yet? How much was shipping? Based on some of the pics I am thinking of cancelling, but I know it might look better in person. I am assuming if I received it and it was not to my liking Chronicle would ask me to destroy the piece like Sideshow does instead of returning it? I imagine shipping would not be worth it to return.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:04 PM   #2236
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allosaur176 View Post
#24 arrived.. took a couple of quick outdoors picks..I didn't assemble the fence yet. All in all, I am very happy with this piece. The light seems to wash out the details in the piece, but looks great in person.

I personally think it looks good overall... Had I never visited this thread and it arrived looking like the above pics I think (I think) I would have been happy.
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:22 PM   #2237
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
I personally think it looks good overall... Had I never visited this thread and it arrived looking like the above pics I think (I think) I would have been happy.
I just can't get over the dots painted in the area between the jaws. It looks like someone used a sharpie and decided to just make black dots. The proto and sample had them done MUCH better...
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:41 PM   #2238
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
Any Canadians receive this yet? How much was shipping? Based on some of the pics I am thinking of cancelling, but I know it might look better in person. I am assuming if I received it and it was not to my liking Chronicle would ask me to destroy the piece like Sideshow does instead of returning it? I imagine shipping would not be worth it to return.
That's possible I suppose since you're so far away, but just for the record I'm within the states and I was asked to ship my endo back and it had a broken toe. It's probably cheaper for SS to have people destroy as their returns are probably 100 fold what CC is. It does beg the question why spend the money to have a damaged piece returned.

In this case I imagine it's worth it for them to get it back, and I am not 100% on this but they'll probably ask you to pay for return shipping since it's not damaged. I'd email Heather to figure out what the deal is. Don't rely on the forums about this
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:14 AM   #2239
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
That's possible I suppose since you're so far away, but just for the record I'm within the states and I was asked to ship my endo back and it had a broken toe. It's probably cheaper for SS to have people destroy as their returns are probably 100 fold what CC is. It does beg the question why spend the money to have a damaged piece returned.

In this case I imagine it's worth it for them to get it back, and I am not 100% on this but they'll probably ask you to pay for return shipping since it's not damaged. I'd email Heather to figure out what the deal is. Don't rely on the forums about this
Wow definitely would not be cool paying return shipping because of a weak paint job. Thanks for your input. I'll talk to them.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:21 AM   #2240
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
Shipping to Alberta was $95 USD.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote