Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-22-2015, 12:20 PM   #2311
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
Ryu coming in Feb. at earliest is my call on this so might as well just sit back stop complaining and wait for it. It's not like they're not going to get it in our hands.
It's cool to have conjecture about when the statue may arrive.

But do you think an official status update would be out of the question?

Asking for an update isn't implying that China will put it in our hands any more quickly.

It's asking that purchased products get 1/10 the attention that upcoming preorders receive.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 01:20 PM   #2312
akumakiller
I am da law!

I still think before xmas
akumakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 04:37 PM   #2313
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumakiller View Post
I still think before xmas
i was hoping for xmas at the latest, but the way these have slipped, the more i believe action is right and it'll be next year.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:23 PM   #2314
Dragoncurry
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyester View Post
I feel for you as your above comments clearly point to a lack of patience. This is not the best of attributes when you collect PCS statues my friend.

You go ahead and call every day. It wont make the statue ship from China any quicker. This is what I am 'talking about'.

Practice your PCS meditation rituals ... PO & forget ... PO & forget
First of all, I don't have a lack of patience. I don't mind waiting years for this statue, as I don't particularly care about getting it on my shelf today or tomorrow or even in this year. It's not about that.

I care about a proper protocol when handling orders of any kind. If Amazon is 1 day late, I get emails warning me, asking me if I want to cancel, and gives me a survey to improve my customer experience.

Instead of demanding all of that (which is INDUSTRY NORM), I asked PCS to give me an update on the shipping date, or have the courtesy to tell the collectors, or me it will not be shipping in October.

So, yeah I still have no idea what you're talking about or why you're promoting a company not responsibly updating their customers. I don't know your current situation, but I may be moving this month, and I will be spending a lot of money on the move. It would be nice if I either paid shipping already or they would tell me when the statue projects to ship so that I have an idea of how to balance my finances. Again, it's not the end of the world, but this is all common courtesy and there are a lot of factors in everyone's lives where knowing when you're receiving an item you've paid for is approximately coming really helps in space/money/time management, and if it is not coming this month as you've told me, to update me on another projected date.

"PCS JUS SUCKS AT THIS," is not an okay excuse Jyester.
Dragoncurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:20 AM   #2315
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Ryu coming in Feb. at earliest is my call on this so might as well just sit back stop complaining and wait for it. It's not like they're not going to get it in our hands.
amen to that
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:27 AM   #2316
Jyester
Kindly Asked To Leave
Adamantium Member

Quote:
amen to that Feb or March is realistic for this statue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaMitchell View Post
No, inquiring about something you've already paid for and still haven't received is not a lack of patience.

Having something arrive 2 years after it was originally scheduled to is tantamount to false advertising.

The fact we haven't been updated despite repeated delays is disrespectful.

Stop white knighting this company please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully View Post
maybe jeyster should be the one practicing his patience here. let the people inquire which is their absolute right anyway. lol if you see a person inquire about ryu, skip the post, skip the post, skip the post. just sayin. haha
Lol 'false advertising' 'absolute right' you two are clearly new to the game! The point is that I and many others are prepared to wait however long it may take to get the perfect product. If that takes 2, 3 or 6 months longer than originally anounced then so be it I dont care.

As long as the statue which arrives at my door is spot on prototype or exceeds the prototype then I am happy.

I have made my point I wish you the best of luck in your quest for continuous updates from PCS as your gonna need it!
Jyester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:30 AM   #2317
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Jyester, first of all nobody has been in this game longer than me. You can't say that we are prepared to wait however long for a statue. The fact is that if you want these statues, you don't have a choice but to wait. Yes we all know these pieces take forever to finally arrive, but honestly? There's absolutely nothing wrong with people asking for updates. They have every right to. Who are you to say different? Why does it bother you so much if people are constantly asking for updates?

If you don't like it, there's no need to say anything. I've been collecting the sf pieces since Akuma and I know as well as anyone that asking for updates can get you an answer from Jerry. Now a lot of people spend their hard earned money on these and so many of us pay the whole amount upfront and then to have to wait a long time, they have every damn right to ask questions. You seem to be answering a lot of people regarding this subject, but the fact is you're not PCS. Give your opinion that's fine. But don't tell people they can't ask questions.

I too would like an update on this Ryu and I've been in this game a long time. I know how it works. I'm not trying to argue here, all I'm saying is that customers deserve a reply on an item that they have paid for. Simple.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:16 AM   #2318
Dragoncurry
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyester View Post
Lol 'false advertising' 'absolute right' you two are clearly new to the game! The point is that I and many others are prepared to wait however long it may take to get the perfect product. If that takes 2, 3 or 6 months longer than originally anounced then so be it I dont care.

As long as the statue which arrives at my door is spot on prototype or exceeds the prototype then I am happy.

I have made my point I wish you the best of luck in your quest for continuous updates from PCS as your gonna need it!
You have a clear misconception here in thinking that we're being impatient or are "new to the game". No one here is demanding that they ship their statue immediately.

They are demanding an update on the shipping date. You're not being a "pro" statue collector when you look down at the rest of us. You're being a poor consumer excusing poor business behavior.

It's because of people like us that PCS has a functioning website on this day. If we all sat back and said "oh well, it's PCS, better get used to it!" AS MANY PEOPLE DID for a long time, you would continue to have crapfest of a preorder process. You need to learn to have a backbone, and call companies out when they don't behave as they should even if you love their staff, or their products.

Just because Jerry is a wonderful sculptor, person, or that he may be busy working on a large amount of new statues does not mean he can neglect customer service on his previous products at all, because that is what is essentially happening.
Dragoncurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 09:23 AM   #2319
SashaMitchell
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
You have a clear misconception here in thinking that we're being impatient or are "new to the game". No one here is demanding that they ship their statue immediately.

They are demanding an update on the shipping date. You're not being a "pro" statue collector when you look down at the rest of us. You're being a poor consumer excusing poor business behavior.

It's because of people like us that PCS has a functioning website on this day. If we all sat back and said "oh well, it's PCS, better get used to it!" AS MANY PEOPLE DID for a long time, you would continue to have crapfest of a preorder process. You need to learn to have a backbone, and call companies out when they don't behave as they should even if you love their staff, or their products.

Just because Jerry is a wonderful sculptor, person, or that he may be busy working on a large amount of new statues does not mean he can neglect customer service on his previous products at all, because that is what is essentially happening.
SashaMitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 10:43 AM   #2320
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Jyester, first of all nobody has been in this game longer than me. You can't say that we are prepared to wait however long for a statue. The fact is that if you want these statues, you don't have a choice but to wait. Yes we all know these pieces take forever to finally arrive, but honestly? There's absolutely nothing wrong with people asking for updates. They have every right to. Who are you to say different? Why does it bother you so much if people are constantly asking for updates?

If you don't like it, there's no need to say anything. I've been collecting the sf pieces since Akuma and I know as well as anyone that asking for updates can get you an answer from Jerry. Now a lot of people spend their hard earned money on these and so many of us pay the whole amount upfront and then to have to wait a long time, they have every damn right to ask questions. You seem to be answering a lot of people regarding this subject, but the fact is you're not PCS. Give your opinion that's fine. But don't tell people they can't ask questions.

I too would like an update on this Ryu and I've been in this game a long time. I know how it works. I'm not trying to argue here, all I'm saying is that customers deserve a reply on an item that they have paid for. Simple.

In since original Ryu myself and I agree completely. Great post!

Thank you.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote