Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-30-2017, 11:41 PM   #2331
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
I'm sure he's nice and warm sleeping snuggled at the foot of Arya's bed lol. I was waiting for Sansa to ask Arya "Did you feed Ghost this morning?" Or is he still at the Wall? Who knows? But I figure he must be in Winterfell.
Sansa did mention him once (the only time he came up at all), she said something along the lines of "they won't just sit around waiting like ghost" I think in talking about the Lords waiting for Jon to get back.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:36 AM   #2332
johnclone
The Enchantress

Ahh, that's right!
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:21 PM   #2333
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

I'm thinking the White Walkers will win.

I can just see them heading south toward Winterfell and being met head-on by the living army. Cersei doesn't show up and Jon and Danny get turned.

They march south with three dead dragons and take winterfell. Arya steps forward toward Jon..."Does it hurt Jon?". jon touches her face and her eyes turn blue with Sansa scared and cowering in the corner. Arya then walks towards her.

They then march to the capital and overrun it. In her final moment, Cerseis betrayal to Jon and Danni brings down the entire crown. An undead Arya steps forward and slices through Cerseis throat.

Danni and Jon sit as King and Queen of Westeros with all the lands covered in the living dead with three dead dragons flying above them.

There is no more challenge to the crown. there is no more fighting. There is no happy ending.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 04:00 PM   #2334
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

At one time, GRRM said the ending will be "bittersweet". Whether that's still true, and whether it applies to both book and show remains to be seen.

So, I tend to think that means the living win, but perhaps Jon's wounds are fatal, or Dany dies in childbirth, or maybe the dead and the NK are defeated, but a new NK takes his place, for the next Long Night - and the cycle continues.

"The enemy always wins. And we still need to fight him."
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:26 PM   #2335
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
I'm thinking the White Walkers will win.

I can just see them heading south toward Winterfell and being met head-on by the living army. Cersei doesn't show up and Jon and Danny get turned.

They march south with three dead dragons and take winterfell. Arya steps forward toward Jon..."Does it hurt Jon?". jon touches her face and her eyes turn blue with Sansa scared and cowering in the corner. Arya then walks towards her.

They then march to the capital and overrun it. In her final moment, Cerseis betrayal to Jon and Danni brings down the entire crown. An undead Arya steps forward and slices through Cerseis throat.

Danni and Jon sit as King and Queen of Westeros with all the lands covered in the living dead with three dead dragons flying above them.

There is no more challenge to the crown. there is no more fighting. There is no happy ending.
I actually think this would be an interesting twist!
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 05:37 PM   #2336
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
I actually think this would be an interesting twist!
Well per Zenlogikos' post it would be bittersweet. Our heroes would win but at a terrible cost.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:24 PM   #2337
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
At one time, GRRM said the ending will be "bittersweet". Whether that's still true, and whether it applies to both book and show remains to be seen.

So, I tend to think that means the living win, but perhaps Jon's wounds are fatal, or Dany dies in childbirth, or maybe the dead and the NK are defeated, but a new NK takes his place, for the next Long Night - and the cycle continues.

"The enemy always wins. And we still need to fight him."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sword.gif
Views:	9
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	107562  
Old 08-31-2017, 11:30 PM   #2338
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
I thought having Bran blurt out what Petyr said to Ned was great. Something like "I warned you not to trust me" Which I then suddenly vaguely remembered Petyr saying with some sense of glee to poor Ned Stark so we have total circle closure there.
Also the way that Sansa declared he had killed his wife by throwing her out the moon door and then his admitting it.

And the whole killing him with his own knife was good. And I liked Sansa reiterating back to him "I like to play a little game" And how Arya just walks over and dispatches him with one stroke and the scene ending with his body laying in a pool of blood. So that's some of why I thought it was a powerful and well thought out scene.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lpo2i1XiwR1r185hao1_500.gif
Views:	10
Size:	494.9 KB
ID:	107563  
Old 08-31-2017, 11:46 PM   #2339
johnclone
The Enchantress

Anyone remember where Daario is now?
Old 08-31-2017, 11:52 PM   #2340
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Anyone remember where Daario is now?
He stayed behind in Essos, to maintain Dany's rule over various cities.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote