Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 09-01-2017, 12:34 AM   #2341
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

I read a rumor about Bethesda a few days ago, but I really need a game set in this universe. I've had the Telltale one for a while, but I'm saving it for sometime next spring, when withdrawal is most harsh.

I haven't played Skyrim, but I'm sure it's more along the lines of what I want. There would be so many awesome things to do. Pledge yourself to a House, and work your way up the ranks. Learn a trade in King's Landing. Train to be a faceless man, and take assassination contracts ala Assassin's Creed. Join the Night's Watch, and try to see how far north you can explore before being killed by White Walkers. Learn magic from the Warlocks. Ride dragons and conquer. Discover the mysteries of Ice Dragons or the Doom of Valyria. Or just venture into the unexplored portions of the world to the south and east. So much more.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 03:54 AM   #2342
johnclone
The Enchantress

go brothel hopping with Bronn and Tyrion?
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 06:12 AM   #2343
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
go brothel hopping with Bronn and Tyrion?
Why not?

Worship the God of Tits and Wine.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:27 PM   #2344
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Libertarian Game of Thrones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojubI-sYwho
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 01:05 PM   #2345
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Another big hunt that Bran might be the Night King was done thru imagery with the white walkers in an aerial shot.

There also could be two meanings to the finale's title - there were two dragons (Jon and Dani) trying to muster an army against what could be a wolf (Bran as Night King)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...-the-wolf/amp/
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 03:34 PM   #2346
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

See... now I need to watch the finale episode again. I didn't catch the Stark Sigil in the White Walker formation but that's clearly what it shows in that shot.

I did catch the things mentioned in the episode where we see the NK's origin, which is what prompted me to think the two characters were possibly tied to one another in the first place.

Seems the Bran/NK theory is gaining steam.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 04:43 PM   #2347
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
See... now I need to watch the finale episode again. I didn't catch the Stark Sigil in the White Walker formation but that's clearly what it shows in that shot.

I did catch the things mentioned in the episode where we see the NK's origin, which is what prompted me to think the two characters were possibly tied to one another in the first place.

Seems the Bran/NK theory is gaining steam.
How is Bran the NK? How does this make any sense? Didn't the children of the Forrest create the NK? Didn't the NK chase Bran when he killed the 3eye Raven?
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:43 AM   #2348
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
How is Bran the NK? How does this make any sense? Didn't the children of the Forrest create the NK? Didn't the NK chase Bran when he killed the 3eye Raven?
Bran could've done, or from our perspective could do, many things to influence the past in an attempt to stop the NK and the White Walkers.

First and foremost is warging into the first man before he becomes the NK. In doing this he could inadvertently be responsible for the Children of the Forrest creating the NK in the first place.

Bran also could be the reason Aerys Targaryen was driven mad as he may have whispered things to him in an attempt to prepare for the Army of the Dead.

The NK didn't chase Bran either, he just killed the 3 Eyed Raven and stopped. In doing this the NK closes the circle so to speak making Bran the 3 Eyed Raven and passing along the powers that will eventually lead to his own creation.

I decided to watch the last few minutes of the S7 finale and took my own screen shot of the WW formation. It definitely looks like the Stark Sigil to me. Even if Bran doesn't end up being the NK there's gotta be something to this...

Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:48 AM   #2349
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

We've learned recently that John isn't a Snow. Therefore, the bringing together of Ice and Fire is not done yet. I believe the ice is the NK and the Targaryan is the Fire. Johnmay sacrifice himself to the NK to serve and lead the WW in an attack on the capital. Either John or John & Danni turning, I believe the walkers are making it to the capital. I don't believe the walkers will be beaten, but they may either rule westerns or retreat under the leadership of John once the raid of the capital is done. This would leave his love Danni to rule the kingdoms and John to watch over the north with his army.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 06:19 AM   #2350
ZenLogikos
Black Panther
Adamantium Member

Interesting theories, guys. I think they're completely wrong... but they're interesting.