Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-14-2022, 01:45 PM   #231
jimmy98
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
That is why i skip the WAR statue also (Four Horsemen line). The 1899sgd is more than some other big XM statues and to receive this I have to pay 1950euro which for me is too much for random 1/4 statue.
Really hope the smaller 'Pestilence' and 'Famine' are lower priced. If not i'm probably done with XM, bcs in addition to price, their own designs become less appealing too.
Not sure the prices are justifiable for 1/4 scales anymore.

Some that'd have been nice to pick up but I think now there's only a few characters XM could produce that'd turn my head at current prices.
jimmy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 03:15 PM   #232
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy98 View Post
Not sure the prices are justifiable for 1/4 scales anymore.

Some that'd have been nice to pick up but I think now there's only a few characters XM could produce that'd turn my head at current prices.
Agreed. I was in for both this and Spidey until I saw the price.
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 03:16 PM   #233
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Sideshow is doing crazy sales knocking $100-$300 off some 1:4 pieces and XM wants to tack on another $200 on top of their already premium pricing?

Good luck.
Yeah, the ES is a huge difference but if no one likes the piece it doesn't matter how few there are. I know SS Gambit was nice, but they made like thousands so they're basically giving them away at this point (I think it was 1/3 off a week or two ago?). XM statues have gotten crazy expensive lately, I'm glad I got in before the recent surge.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 04:16 PM   #234
Augen
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
Yeah, the ES is a huge difference but if no one likes the piece it doesn't matter how few there are. I know SS Gambit was nice, but they made like thousands so they're basically giving them away at this point (I think it was 1/3 off a week or two ago?). XM statues have gotten crazy expensive lately, I'm glad I got in before the recent surge.
I'll be curious if a year after release this piece is available to buy with its ES.

Unless XM makes a character I desperately want and nails it I think they've priced me out.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 04:47 PM   #235
GL_2814
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Does anyone know the dimensions of this statue?
GL_2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 12:18 PM   #236
Professor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

This just ain't my week. Between this and Batwoman, I guess XM wants me to save money.

Then, on top of the price hikes, they are using pricing scare tatics to get your money before Sideshow's 12 days. I love my sideshow Jane, it was my first pre-order statue so it has a special place in my collection. I'm more than happy with only having 1 Jane statue.
Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 05:03 AM   #237
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Our next Marvel Premium Collectibles Series Statue! XM Studios Mighty Thor 1/4 Scale Statue is coming soon for Pre-Order!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 05:04 AM   #238
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Mighty Thor will be ready for Pre-Order on 17th March 2023! -

"Jane Foster was granted Thor?s powers when she was deemed worthy to wield Mjolnir. This statue showcases her Asgardian strength and flight as she charges forward with the Mjolnir in her hand as the new Goddess of Thunder."

XM Studios Facebook

- Pre-Order Video XM Studios Mighty Thor 1/4 Scale Statue -

Old 03-17-2023, 05:07 AM   #239
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Mighty Thor is ready for Pre-Order now! -

"XM Studios is excited to present the next 1/4 scale Marvel Premium Collectibles, Mighty Thor! Jane Foster was granted Thor’s powers when she was deemed worthy to wield Mjolnir. This statue showcases her Asgardian strength and flight as she charges forward with the Mjolnir in her hand as the new Goddess of Thunder. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM’s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style.

Mighty Thor is seen in mid-flight on an ice crystal base battlefield as she wields the mythical hammer, preparing to throw an attack. She is cladded in Asgardian armor in silver, red and black colour scheme, with leathery tones and textures modernized in XM style. Her unwavering determination to take down the enemies is striking beneath her winged helm."

XM Studios Facebook

Old 03-17-2023, 05:07 AM   #240
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Mighty Thor is ready for Pre-Order now! -

"XM Studios is excited to present the next 1/4 scale Marvel Premium Collectibles, Mighty Thor! Jane Foster was granted Thor’s powers when she was deemed worthy to wield Mjolnir. This statue showcases her Asgardian strength and flight as she charges forward with the Mjolnir in her hand as the new Goddess of Thunder. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM’s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style.

Mighty Thor is seen in mid-flight on an ice crystal base battlefield as she wields the mythical hammer, preparing to throw an attack. She is cladded in Asgardian armor in silver, red and black colour scheme, with leathery tones and textures modernized in XM style. Her unwavering determination to take down the enemies is striking beneath her winged helm."

XM Studios Facebook