Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-21-2020, 08:05 PM   #2421
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Watching The Last Dance only reaffirms what I already believed - Michael Jordan is the GOAT!
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:37 PM   #2422
Mister H
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Watching The Last Dance only reaffirms what I already believed - Michael Jordan is the GOAT!
Yeah I’d give The Last Dance an 8/10. Didn’t really tell me anything I didn’t already know though:Krause is an idiot, Rodman is certifiable, Isaiah Thomas is a punk and Jordan is the 2nd greatest player of all time.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 10:25 PM   #2423
nearmint
Phoenix

Rodman used to live a few blocks from me. Saw him in the market frequently. His house was a non-stop party.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 11:28 PM   #2424
Mister H
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Rodman used to live a few blocks from me. Saw him in the market frequently. His house was a non-stop party.
I kinda feel bad for the guy. Last I heard after making a few million $ his net worth is about $300,000.
Old 05-22-2020, 12:18 AM   #2425
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Yeah I’d give The Last Dance an 8/10. Didn’t really tell me anything I didn’t already know though:Krause is an idiot, Rodman is certifiable, Isaiah Thomas is a punk and Jordan is the 2nd greatest player of all time.
And who is the first?
Old 05-22-2020, 12:22 AM   #2426
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
I kinda feel bad for the guy. Last I heard after making a few million $ his net worth is about $300,000.
The neighbors on his street were so happy to see him go. The last straw was when he convinced a helicopter pilot to land on the beach near his house at 3am.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 12:37 AM   #2427
Mister H
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
And who is the first?
Well I suppose it depends on what you consider being the best. If it’s having pretty much every advantage that you can think of: great team, great coach who tailors the system perfectly and has NBC and Nike shoving you down everyone’s throat..AND...you are as athletic as you are clutch, then it’s Jordan pretty easily. If you consider the best to be the most dominant single player who no one else could beat one on one (like I think) then it’s Wilt Chamberlain pretty easily. Basketball is a team sport but the “best” means you are the most dominant individual. IMO.
Old 05-22-2020, 11:09 AM   #2428
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Well I suppose it depends on what you consider being the best. If it’s having pretty much every advantage that you can think of: great team, great coach who tailors the system perfectly and has NBC and Nike shoving you down everyone’s throat..AND...you are as athletic as you are clutch, then it’s Jordan pretty easily. If you consider the best to be the most dominant single player who no one else could beat one on one (like I think) then it’s Wilt Chamberlain pretty easily. Basketball is a team sport but the “best” means you are the most dominant individual. IMO.
I think it is still Jordan but I can't complain with that choice. Wilt was dominant in his era.
Old 05-22-2020, 12:55 PM   #2429
Mister H
Ultimates

Fair enough. There are two or three others who have good cases as well, just so no one argues that LaBron James is the GOAT.
Old 05-22-2020, 02:12 PM   #2430
Demona
Lex Luthor

Schitt$ Creek: all six season 10/10

I have such great love for this adorable little show. I caught it off and on when I had the PoP channel. Finished it up today (streams on Netflix). The show never ceased to make me laugh and even got my tears from touching moments.

I will never hear the song The Best ever again, and I’m grateful for that
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote