Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-10-2017, 09:55 AM   #2461
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Thank god tastes differ!

That looks absolutely horrible in my opinion.
I'm not calling anyone a liar, but I just don't believe you guys. Haha. But, joking aside I don't think anyone would say no to Pauline Nordin if she approached you and wanted to get it on. Here are more pictures of Pauline. I do agree too many veins can get out of hand, but those are usually only in photo shoots. None of these girls walk around every day that lean. Usually only for a photoshoot or on contest day (takes ALOT of work to get that lean and body can handle staying that lean too long).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5bfb2602b5f8f8612917ede2186e9fc9.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	104353   Click image for larger version

Name:	33ed7ca2997abf227e5bb3c2718af924.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	104354   Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	104355  
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:55 AM   #2462
MuppetMad
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Base is looking good. Is it complete?
as the grey area below Chun-Li's boots looks unpainted like raw resin.

Looking at the arch, the lines of the bricks appear to stop underneath.
I appreciate they are doing a much better sculpt for a base, but this paint app seems to be really lacking. I hope this is an old shot. There is no texturing or shading on any of this. Just seems one paint colour washed over each area. I really hope they step this up more. Looks extremely basic on the paint app, which was my problem with the Akuma base too.
MuppetMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:04 AM   #2463
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetMad View Post
I appreciate they are doing a much better sculpt for a base, but this paint app seems to be really lacking. I hope this is an old shot. There is no texturing or shading on any of this. Just seems one paint colour washed over each area. I really hope they step this up more. Looks extremely basic on the paint app, which was my problem with the Akuma base too.
Agreed. As it stands, White (wall), Gold (parts), Red (wall), Grey (floor), Blue (dragon).. job done!

If you look at the statue, Chun-Li Classic for example, the skin is one color, the boots another (white), the hair another. 3 colors total. Attention is then applied to the eyes, mouth, nails. This appears to be the PCS approach.
When you look at it like this, the outfit could be made simultaneously. This raises the question, why can't the statue ship within 1 year, opposed to one, two, who knows, maybe three years?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:19 AM   #2464
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
Can her belly button be lowered? It's too high (only old timers will get this joke ).
I guess it is too late to add a belly button to Chun-Li, just so that it is present, even if under wraps
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:19 AM   #2465
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

People I understand that many of you are insensitive to the plight of minorities. Tranny is a derogatory term, when someone chooses to transition it's a very difficult time for them. Calling them tranny is not appropriate, it's used to make fun or humiliate someone. Cut it out. Thanks.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:25 AM   #2466
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
nope, not rude at all to post a picture of a tranny and compare that to the statue a bunch of people have been working every day to finish for a year. Couldnt even post a pic of an ugly female bodybuilder, he had to cross the gender line for shock/humor value.

If you dont see that as rude then that doesnt say much for you.

First of all arms way different, second like you said rude as hell, probably a kid who said this so dont panic he does not know better moving on whaha
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:28 AM   #2467
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
I'm not calling anyone a liar, but I just don't believe you guys. Haha. But, joking aside I don't think anyone would say no to Pauline Nordin if she approached you and wanted to get it on. Here are more pictures of Pauline. I do agree too many veins can get out of hand, but those are usually only in photo shoots. None of these girls walk around every day that lean. Usually only for a photoshoot or on contest day (takes ALOT of work to get that lean and body can handle staying that lean too long).
Damn mate, lets beg her to cosplay as Chun Li shall we!! I say battle!! xD xD
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:31 AM   #2468
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Damn mate, lets beg her to cosplay as Chun Li shall we!! I say battle!! xD xD
I would pay to see that for sure!
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:34 AM   #2469
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
People I understand that many of you are insensitive to the plight of minorities. Tranny is a derogatory term, when someone chooses to transition it's a very difficult time for them. Calling them tranny is not appropriate a day it's used to make fun or humiliate someone. Cut it out. Thanks.

Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:54 AM   #2470
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Enough of the tranny talk. It is rude. plain and simple.